Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so for multiple reasons we have decided to discontinue ATF. There may be a time in the future that we complete an overhaul and redo the shop and bring the lines back alive but currently I do not have the drive to continue it at this time. I am going to pursue other projects which I will eventually share with you guys. This wasn't that hard of a descision since the shop has been a grave yard for a while now, and I am sure everyone will understand. mags will be doing a final sales event for some dragons she had colored that look fantastic.

I'm sure I will see all of you around the forums either way, So fret not!

I have also been asked what I plan to do with the lines for the shop - I am unsure. Though I would like to see the familiars used still, those came out too awesome to not be used.

Either way contact me if interested.
More then likely I will convert the single stage familiars into having a starting item and sell them as a potential shop. I will link it back to here when I am able to do such a silly thing :p

Devout Worshipper

Overfiend Katsumi
More then likely I will convert the single stage familiars into having a starting item and sell them as a potential shop. I will link it back to here when I am able to do such a silly thing :p

Awww, I'm sad to hear the news Kat, but I can totally relate, and understand. Thanks for giving me the contest dragon. There's probably no point in having it certed, but I'll drop it off anyway.

Devout Worshipper

Overfiend Katsumi

Okay, so you don't want to see the familiars go unused. How about just giving me the hawk familiar, and I'll use it for my shop, instead of you trying to come up with lines for a new bird? Heck, I'd use any of the familiars for my shop Kat.
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Overfiend Katsumi

Okay, so you don't want to see the familiars go unused. How about just giving me the hawk familiar, and I'll use it for my shop, instead of you trying to come up with lines for a new bird? Heck, I'd use any of the familiars for my shop Kat.

They wouldnt really fit the theme though right? I was just going to draw you familiars that will fit. Don't worry I'll actually do it this time smile

PM me a list of 5, I will start the bird either today or monday, this weekend I'm sellin my art at a toy convention so not sure how much I'm going to get done
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Overfiend Katsumi

Awww, I'm sad to hear the news Kat, but I can totally relate, and understand. Thanks for giving me the contest dragon. There's probably no point in having it certed, but I'll drop it off anyway.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Worshipper

Overfiend Katsumi

I love it! And I will get you images of the other 4 tonight.
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Overfiend Katsumi

I love it! And I will get you images of the other 4 tonight.

Ok I'll start inking it as soon as I am able smile

Dropped a doodle off at Serengeti plains too :3

Devout Worshipper

Overfiend Katsumi

Ok I'll start inking it as soon as I am able smile

Dropped a doodle off at Serengeti plains too :3

I saw!

Devout Worshipper

Overfiend Katsumi

Okay Kat, here is my list:
African Civet
Colobus
Ground Pangolin
Zorilla

If any of those are too detailed, let me know. There are a few others I could substitute, but I think those would all give the colorist more chances to be creative with colors and designs.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Hmm... I could use one maybe.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Quick Reply