• Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
@Plat:
BEAR
BREAKS
ELECTRONICS
WITH HER PAWS/FINGERS !!! Please try to understand her plight. ; m;

WELLL, it's just like, the way a lot of people/regulars in some shops will ignore you if you're new to the forum and you have to fight and make a huge effort to make active conversation with people. XD;

@thy: The biggest part of making money in the B/C is auctions/bribes/customs, isn't it? *__*;; And those are always ridiculously expensive...
Flatsale prices are definitely lower, but in RP-required shops like ours it's not the money that matters anyway. XD
The R/C is less intense than the B/C, from what I've seen... ; v; And tbh I feel more comfortable there because I'm more used to that kind of derpy atmosphere and I don't feel so bad for my illiterate typing/emoticon spam ahahaha. But now that I'm getting used to the B/C it has its own special points as well * vvv*

KOREAN IS SO GOOODDD~ it's like Chinese but with less grease and more garlic/chili peppers * vvv*

@fool: ADKFGHJ I TRIED TO QUIT THE R/C SO MY TYPING WOULD IMPROVE LOL. BUT. IT DIDN'T WORK. BECAUSE OF TUMBLR AND SKYPE FFFF
I naturally think this way now... I put... pauses between words like in vertical typing and sentences feel incomplete without emoticons and capslock is a way of life /sob

Bear invited me into the box once and it moves SO FAST LOL scary... and I can't keep up. with anything. they talk about.

Ahh you go to RISD, right? * AAA* So proooo~

Good night, Plat! Yesss I have learned something new yet again.

And I'll be back later~ dinnertime!

OMG WTF I MISSED THE 100TH SOB
WELL HAPPY 100TH
how come i make all the important
pages in other b/cs and can't get here
on the 100th so horrible

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

IT'S OKAY TEA

with any luck you'll make the 110th!!!! and the 111th which is a PALINDROME OuO

Well I think template B/Cs support more illiterate people! But non-template B/Cs like roleplay orz ;;;;;;; And literacy!! But RP-required B/C regulars can be derpy...in their own, literate way.

I do know what you mean about shop owners in the B/C being hard to approach though xD ;; THOUGH NOT YOU GUYS!

YESSSS and not as salty. Chinese food has a lot of...salty-tasting things xD ;; I mean, obviously Koreans use salt too...but there's other, different flavors.

IRL Noob

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeahh, the unique lineart B/Cs seem like the more intense ones with the more closely-knit groups of regulars. XD; Even in a new shop, it's hard to break in because everyone knows each other and they mostly just talk to their friends.

PROBABLY BECAUSE... MINS AND I ARE FROM THE R/C? 8D;;;; BUT WE ARE B/C DWELLERS NOW OHOHOHO.

And I think after a lifetime of eating Chinese food, Korean food is just a refreshing change. * A* The flavors are just different enough so that it's still Asian, but it's ~*novel*~.

Be back later, heading out to buy art supplies/groceries!

Greedy Giver

Mystaira; Were you at a con this past weekend 'cause I know I saw some of your art where I went but I dunno if you were there or not~ P:

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

It is certainly a change! ouo

/wonders what con that was surprised ;;

xD ;; I always feel bad not wanting people to feel left out...but I don't know what to say either. Q_Q /doesn't want to make them feel like she's demanding that they talk xD ;

Shy Phantom

Kunimai
Mystaira; Were you at a con this past weekend 'cause I know I saw some of your art where I went but I dunno if you were there or not~ P:
No, but a few friends of mine were. XD

Greedy Giver

Mystaira
Kunimai
Ah, I may have seen them then. We bought one of your pics~ x3

Shy Phantom

Kunimai
Mystaira
Kunimai
Ah, I may have seen them then. We bought one of your pics~ x3
Lawl, if I remember correctly, they said only one of mine sold, so it must have been the one you bought. XD

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

/wonders what Kunimai bought surprised

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

HI YES WAT SOLIL SAID IT RIGHT!! because we're r/c'ers by blood, we just like....chat like this and stuff. Elitists are scary desu neeeee!!

back to class now

Shapeshifter

HAPPY PAGE 100. /belated

Oh man. Only 4 more pages to go. And we have 8 hours to do it. >8]

Toothsome Lunatic

Gah, I missed page 100. orz... XD

-Wears a Team Asia badge- 8D Though I'm usually not here when it's Team Asia's turn... -shot-

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

I hope you die in a hole Odo..... : (

I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD ADD THIS; EVEN THOUGH SOLIL AND I TYPE LIKE...NOT LITERATE, WE STILL EXPECT EVERYONE TO HAVE LITERATE NICE ROLEPLAYING SKILLS.....please don't relate how we type to our roleplay expectations....

Also Odo, your font is really small, it hurts my eyes.

Greedy Gekko

HI I AM BACK FROM CLASS!!

I WAS SKIMMING THRU DA PGS THEN I GOT ADD CUZ MSN YEA BUT I USE SHIFT @ SOLIL!!

AND THE R+Cers WELL, HMM, I THINK THEY'RE MORE CHILL I GUESS.

I ~**~~THINK~*~*~ WE TYPE MORE ILLITERATELY B/C WE LIKE dA VOICE OF IT AND IDK I KNOW I SEE STUFF BETTER AS PICTURES SO YEA TYPING STYLE = IDK!!

KINDA LIKE HOW WRITERS HAVE DIFF TYPING STYLES

JUST -A BILLION....IN YEA

IDK SPAZZ MOMENT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out