Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see for incentives?

Edits (Please specify in thread!) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Items 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Special stages 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Another set of creatures (Post ideas!) 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Shading templates ( D: ) 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Story 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please post in thread!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Amateur Genius

So it said suggest ideas for a new set, as the incentive. What about woodchucks, you don't see them ever or prairie dogs!

Also, who needs templates, it's basically my specialty!

Excitable Counselor

Woodchucks might be fun! And yeah, I've never really seen prairie dogs in the B/C before, so that might be good! I'll do some doodling and see what I come up with!

Well, I doodle a bit until I pass out. I've had a horrible cough for the past week (caught a cold at the nursing home D: Better than the flu that was going around, though) and was getting a weird popping sensation in my lower right abdominal area. Went to the doctor...and found out I have a hernia. Damn it DDD: So I get to have surgery to repair it. I thought I was done with surgery for a while, so I'm pretty unhappy D: But she gave me a super, heavy duty cough syrup so that I'm not coughing and making the hernia worse. Like, controlled substance cough syrup. It's some strong s**t. So if I stop posting or I start posting loopy things...you know why xp

Excitable Counselor

Fashionable Werewolf

I AM NUTS! I WANT TO BID!
Bidder: Draconian_Peacock
Co-bidder (if anyone): Sesshiyasha
Amount you're bidding: 3bil
All-time favorite book:

as for the incentives, we already made a list of things we would want and its mostly items and or body edit.

I or Sessh can pm you about this later. im in the middle of packing stuff up and moving.

Excitable Counselor

Draconian_Peacock
I AM NUTS! I WANT TO BID!
Bidder: Draconian_Peacock
Co-bidder (if anyone): Sesshiyasha
Amount you're bidding: 3bil
All-time favorite book:

as for the incentives, we already made a list of things we would want and its mostly items and or body edit.

I or Sessh can pm you about this later. im in the middle of packing stuff up and moving.

Awesome! I definitely wasn't expecting that, but I'm excited to get to work! Yeah, go ahead and one of you PM me and I can let you know about how long everything will take and I'll get cracking! And I understand -- luckily I don't have to move again until July/August, but I am NOT looking forward to it! ^^

Fashionable Werewolf

Ill pm you when I get back and send the trade.:3

Excitable Counselor

Okie dokie, sounds good! I probably won't get started on anything tonight -- I took my super strong cough medicine and started my antibiotics. A few hours later, we were in Target and I got SO tired. Came home, absolutely went into a coma on the couch for a few hours and now I have a ridiculous headache (but at least my coughing is at a minimum!). I think it's going to be an early bedtime night ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff