Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see for incentives?

Edits (Please specify in thread!) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Items 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Special stages 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Another set of creatures (Post ideas!) 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Shading templates ( D: ) 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Story 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please post in thread!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Excitable Counselor

I am very disappoint D: Especially because some of the things that are bad about it are SO easy to fix! Most of the things that bother me are script and story line issues that could be made better with just a tiny bit of tweaking and rearranging XP Plus there are just so many little alterations to the story line that just seem nonsensical, and really just make it...bad and confusing. I give whoever wrote the script an "F" XP

Fashionable Werewolf

im hoping one day if they do ever "remake" it, that it is actually follows along the books better.

I know one of the big things that got everyone was that they kill off the ra'zac so early on in the movie

Excitable Counselor

Yeah, I do, too. And that really bothered me! I just feel like they took a book that had SO much happening in it and tried to cram it all in a movie that was only about two hours. It just makes everything seem so rushed, and you don't get really any character development (especially for Murtagh, Angela, etc. And where the heck is Solembum?!)

Fashionable Werewolf

I know I was so looking forward to the were cat.. im like where is he and then you have the trip he was suppose to take that lasted less than an hour it seems... when in the book it was like a week or so.

There were so many flaws that any one could pick out if they had read the books.
Out of all the movies based on books that I know of Eragon was the worst one.

Excitable Counselor

Yeah, I think I have to agree that Eragon is the worst book to movie adaptation I've seen. It's just...horrific. I think this article sums up all my feelings about it:

http://the-artifice.com/why-eragon-2006-should-be-remade-sooner-rather-than-later/

They definitely should re-make it!

Excitable Counselor

And wait, Durza didn't slash him across the back in the movie? So there goes a MAJOR plot point from the next few books...

That was an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.

Fashionable Werewolf

dont forget his sword was the wrong color also XD

Excitable Counselor

UGH, SO MUCH WRONGNESS.

And what was with all of the culture stereotypes throughout the movie? The burqas/hijabs, the African-like garb, the Mongolian dress at the end, the Native American-esque feathers and robes...NONE of that was mentioned in the book, and I thought it was really unnecessary. Why couldn't the writers/costumers/etc have used an ounce of creativity and created their own cultural identities instead of using existing cultural caricatures?

Never again. That was all-around horrible.

Fashionable Werewolf

I dont remember that to well..been some years since I last watched it,but I do mainly remember the important parts that seemed way off.

Excitable Counselor

So bad that it'll never even go the other way and become a cult bad film, like The Room D:

Excitable Counselor

Excitable Counselor

Excitable Counselor

Excitable Counselor

Good luck on your auction!

It could be worse... At least it was just Eragon. The book read like it was written by a kid. Because it was. And wasn't that great...

It could have been Avatar The Last Airbender. You know, where they couldn't even pronounce a single name correctly!

"Ah yahh the ahvahtah ahhhng?"Asks "Soakah". :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces