Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
*laugh* I guess it does. Man, a lot of stuff was so perfect when I was last here, now I gotta catch up severely and hope some things are still going on. *sheepish grin* You go ahead and go to bed if you're getting sleepy. I dun mind. I'll just play some games, collect gold, and work on arts. ^_^

Imma send you one more update for Kunlun though, if that's ok.

Wind-up Waffles

*thumbs up* Glad I saw it. The sleepier I get... the slower I am to log off. I get too distracted by nothing in particular. xD;

Not sure what stuff you mean. Dx <3

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thickening the lines and all that other fun. ^_^ You go to bed now. *shoos off*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Melomar
For Mario?

Yep. I don't have the 3 part OVA, but I did get the anime movie just last night too.

Wind-up Waffles

I'll have to look for that OVA >>

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
The anime movie starts off with Mario playing a game that looks slightly similar to the Mario games. XD Luigi goes to bed and Mario stays up late to play the game. Peach runs across the screen, then jumps out of his tv. lol Waiting for it to load up now to see if there are subtitles to it. XD

EDIT:: Well, it has fansubs. XD That's better than nothing, I suppose. XD

Wind-up Waffles

Fansubs aren't always too bad. owo <3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD It's not good quality audio/video and the subs are kinda hard to read, but... Ohwells. 83

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sorry for the late reply, brain died on this so I had to wait.

Melomar
Valentino: *still trying to imagine how the two would taste together, he finally decides to just try one later if there are any available* So you want to use actual peppers in it... I don't know your level of skill, but why not try something like a cordial but with a small pepper instead of a cherry? Or maybe instead of chocolates, make fudge with little pieces of pepper, as you would see with marshmallows or nuts. Perhaps your mother would even want to help you with the recipe. *realizes he's offering unqualified suggestions and stops, glad enough that Nyoko had pulled into the parking spot already*

Kunlun: *peers around curiously, head barely high enough to peek through the window at the shops* Is the chocolate store very far?

- - -

Kasumi: Yes. *nods his head slowly when Nyoko requests advice* But please do not raise your voice. There few good reasons to shout in public and you do not need to do so when I am sitting in front of you. *tilts his head curiously* Do you want me to make tea?

( Yes, he totally does not get what "my shout" means. But then first time I saw you use the phrase was the first time I'd ever seen it. owo <3 LOL, Ny not so forceful. That's not possible is it? xB )

Nyoko: *Grins at Val and leans over and kisses his cheek* you, my friend, have just saved me a bit of work, the fudge actually does sound like a good idea and so does the cordial and I think...i think I might even know what to call it as well *he said with a devilish playful grin in his eye* he said as he walked into the sushi shop, paid for his sushi, thanked the guy serving and left and smiled at the little boy* and your daddy will get to taste the first one * he said as he carried on walking down to his shop, holding the boys hand.*

~~~~~~~

Nyoko: *Smiles at the unicorn* my apologies, I should of not used terms some are not familiar with *he said as he shook his head* you don't need to make tea, I was saying that I will take you out to a cafe and pay for your food and drink, just as a thank you for helping me me out, that is also what 'my shout' means.

lol the joys of terms other countries use. XD

Ooo thats what I should do! Write a book on sayings and phrases my country uses and sell it! I could get some money for it surely. XD

Wind-up Waffles

Hopefully that doesn't steal from the experience at least. x.x; <3

Morning Lenore and Sock!

Lenore~ Honestly I'd forgotten about them. Dx I think anyone that did one for their country would make a mint.
Afternoon :')

Wind-up Waffles

XD Sorry! It's nearly 9am here. I don't think it'd be morning for Lenore either. >>;
<edit: veeeerrry early morning>

GOOD DAY TO YOU FINE PEOPLE. heart

That's better. :3

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Morning. ^^

They would! I just need a ghost writer because i would suck at this sort of thing. XD

And I admit, I nearly forgot about them to till I was sitting here gong 'I know there was another reply for a shop I had to do...now what was it and to whom...' XD
'tis a good day indeed, the suns shining and everything :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces