Welcome to Gaia! ::

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NEWS

4.23.14// added another species, leg pose, and accessory!
    4.21.14// i am still setting us up the bomb
    4.20.14// oh s**t, i set us up the bomb

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

GENERAL
    1. The primarily rule of thumb I'm going to set forth is this: don't be unpleasant.
    2. Passive aggression, especially in response to losing out on a contest, is notably discouraged!
    3. Begging or being pushy when it comes to buying, selling, or trading Villagers is not permitted.
    4. Roleplay is completely optional. Acquiring a pet here comes with no strings attached!
    5. Refrain from posting only negative things: some ranting is fine, but letting it be a focus for a lot of your posts is not.
    6. I may add more later, if necessary! (I doubt I'll need to!)

VILLAGERS & MAYORS
    1. Unlike most shops, Villagers can be sold, traded, or bartered for and with-- but all transactions must be done in or linked to our trading forum.
    2. Cosplay, original character, and canon-game Villagers are permitted.
    3. Mayors are your own personal character that runs your town. If you acquire a Villager, you may have them be the Mayor if you want!
    4. Mayors cannot be commercial cosplays or from the canon of the games.

COSPLAYS
    1. When I refer to cosplays, I mean COMMERCIAL cosplays. Non-fandom OCs do not count as cosplays!
    2. IMPORTANT! Duplicate cosplays are a-okay, as long as each cosplay is visually unique.
    3. There is a Restricted List that lists what cosplays are not available, which will be maintained and added to ad hoc.
    4. Small media cosplays are NEVER be allowed. This primarily means webcomics.
    5. Original self-inserts in commercial fandoms are NEVER be allowed.
      • For example, your This is Halloween character is welcome, but Jack Skellington's and Goku's daughter is not.
    6. I may reject overly-complex or too visually similar cosplays. Feel free to PM astrazilla with any questions!
    7. Cosplays are NEVER obtainable through IRL means.
    8. Regardless of means, you may only acquire ONE cosplay per month.

CHARACTER CAPS
    1. There is no cap to how many Villagers you may own.
    2. However, you may only have 10 Active Villagers living in your town at any given time.
    3. Villagers not Active are considered to be in your Roster.
    4. Rostered villagers provide no bonuses, but can still visit freely.

COOLDOWNS
    1. You may earn a max of 2 free Villagers per month, including gifts to you from other players.
    2. You may earn a max of 3 paid Villagers per month.
    3. Regardless of how they were earned, you may only acquire 1 cosplay per month.
      • Earning a cosplay takes up a paid or free slot, as well as the cosplay slot.
    4. All cooldowns reset on the first of each month.
    5. IRL limits will be determined later because they're not even available.
    6. Villager cycling does not trigger any limitation, but a villager cannot be cycled more than once per month.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

SETTING

In Animal Crossing: Excursion, there is no one setting.

As with the Animal Crossing games, you play a Mayor. This mayor has, by some means, acquired land to settle on. Whether they sought it out themselves and claimed it, inherited it, or bought it like some rich fatcat, the choice is yours.

The land does not have to be the typical village fare: you may settle in an international space station, an atlantian deep sea structure, a big city-- it can be anything! In a hearken back to old-school Gaia, yes, you can even settle in Barton Town or Durem.

As you fill your town with Villagers, you will unlock features for yourself and for the shop. Trading your villagers around is not only permitted, but encouraged! You can sell or auction them for gold, trade them for art, or give them away for free: the choice is yours.

Over time, I intend to add a variety of mini-games that emulate gardening, fishing, and visitors, so that the OoC is the gamified portion. You may RP if you want, or you can simply roll the dice to win: it's up to you!

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

VILLAGERS

There will eventually be over thirty different species to choose from for your Villager, in addition to numerous arm and leg poses!

They are an inhabitant of YOUR town, and are yours to interact with in any way you like.

(This totally includes forgetting about them for months only to stumble back into their lives months later and wondering why they haven't moved out yet.)

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

MAYORS

Your mayor is your own personal player character that leads your town! They can be your Gaian avatar, or a character from a wild and fantastical universe! If you want, they can even be a Villager you've acquired here and are fond of.

Your mayor may NOT be anyone from the canon Animal Crossing games, or a commercial cosplay of any sort. That means you can have your own OCs from other worlds or shops, unless they are like, Sephiroth. Sephiroth cannot be your Mayor. I am very sorry.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

MOVE-INS

There are currently no ways to get Villagers except those that I DEEM WORTHY WHILE I TEST TEMPLATES!

Games

Flatsales

Flaffles

Raffles

Customs

Bribes

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

CAMPSITE

I have no Idea how I'm doing this yet!!

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

it's justa me

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

i should make a banner

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Quick Reply