were not even here no more till the new shop is set up

http://angelswistas.forumatic.com/index.php

theres progress reports here and what not xD

Shy Kitten

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

{ it's kitty 21st wedding anniversary today cat_whee }

Shy Regular

*pokes everyone in the direction of the forum*

Guys we are not here anymore, we are all in the forum..so please come join us there. Thank you.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I know you guys don't check this anymore but i want to say happy easter. and i am still looking for my password. (never realized that my notebook has so much fudging sites and usernames and passwords. i saw the neopets one lololol.)
It's been a long time since I've been on here but I was going to give an Update.

First of all, I thank all of you so so much that supported this shop. You all are awesome and I'm grateful. I'm sad I had to end it when I did but as you all know health concerns were much more important. I've recently completed Physical Therapy irl and I'm doing much better now thanks to their help and that of my Rheumatologist. I still have problems which is to be expected that I will forever have this problem, but I can walk much more normal, type without pain in my hands, and can even hold a glass of water without dropping and breaking it once more but MOST IMPORTANTLY. I can draw again, that being said....

This shop will no longer be in operation. On gaia it will not return and neither will the pets, however, I'm going to create a new template of a "Wista" and have them on Deviantart as adoptables under my name angelgirl2345. I could not use DA for a very long time either or else I probably would have done this a long time ago but my 1.5 speed internet connection just could not handle it. I have recently moved and we now have over 10 speed so I can load whatever I want just fine.

It has been in progress that I was going to do things with the Wista, hoping on a website on it and I've spent a lot of time myself learning code in order to code it properly but I just can not get the hang of javascript in order to code the necessary parts like the inventory and the currency. Those of you that have ippins stored will be able to transfer them over to DA for the free version of pets if you wish though they are going to be called Rela and the "Wista" aren't really going to look like what we have here too much so anything pet wise is not going to be able to transfer over.

For those of you that choose to join in on DA, be sure to leave me a message on there to transfer your ippins over into Rela or else they will just be left here as is. Here's the example of the Wista concept sketch.. as you can clearly tell the difference art wise on how much better the quality of art is just even in sketch form, it shows how much I feel better.

User Image

http://angelgirl2345.deviantart.com/art/Wista-Adopts-Concept-Sketch-500691137

I plan to get this all up and running in the next couple weeks (right after christmas) and I've been working a lot to get it all ready.

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
heart
Glad to hear your doing better Angel!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Thank you, Vincent. Though I rarely check here any more x.x... Most of my stuff is posted on my FB here

https://www.facebook.com/jacquelyn.r.biggs

Like this newest Sanya for DA

User Image

Been busy making them lol along with other things.

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Looks about curiously

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers