Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Cat

*clings* Try to save as much as you can... If you can't save Photohop (due to it being so huge), I can send you a copy over AIM. 3nodding

Precious Treasure

3,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
*crosses fingers for Pyro* gonk
I am really sick right now and i'm usually on my computer when i'm sick... Sho....Hopefully i'll be online when you are theres an 80% chance

Well I'm finally back.. never thought that dropping one big course and picking up 3 different ones could be so much work D: Well I should be around and good luck with your computer Pyro! *crosses fingers*

Kamali: *eats a raspberry that was freshly picked while looking one.*
Kushal buzzes in, to place a four leaf clover at pyrobats feet for luck, he chirps softly before zipping over to his tree to see how it was becoming, happy with it, he walks over to the water carefully, he stick a toe in..squeaks then backs up from it..it being a little too cold
Bumpies xd

Precious Treasure

3,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
Sorry I haven't been on, homework stressed
And I got the Trojan Horse crying gonk will try to get on next week stare
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say hello...I miss you guys! My computer crashed last month and we have determined that nothing can be saved, including all of my files... gonk My Black Belt test was postponed this summer because I fractured my toe, but the new test date is set for mid-November. I will be busy with other karate things until late December, so best wishes to all of you, have a Happy Halloween and a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

-love Pyro heart

Feral Cat

Pyrobat
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say hello...I miss you guys! My computer crashed last month and we have determined that nothing can be saved, including all of my files... gonk My Black Belt test was postponed this summer because I fractured my toe, but the new test date is set for mid-November. I will be busy with other karate things until late December, so best wishes to all of you, have a Happy Halloween and a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

-love Pyro heart

*cling* Remember, I can send you Photoshop via AIM!
Lythiaren

*cling* Remember, I can send you Photoshop via AIM!

O___O...really?! Unfortunately I borrowed my copy...but I lost everything. The outlines, colored dragonflies, tags...

Feral Cat

Don't worry, we have the outlines still and all the dragonflies we coloured... Tags can be remade. 3nodding

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
What beautiful dragons you have here. smile
Good luck at getting all your files back, it really sucks you lost everything 3nodding
its been so long since i been on here eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces