Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoo, all done. Now, please contain your excitement, everyone, while I get everything set up.
Done, finally. Looks rather purty. Please do tell me if any links are broken, don't go where they should, or if I say there will be one and there isn't. XD I'll prolly go through and check everything in a bit. Right now I wanna finish coloring this pup, then maybe color another wolf or two for a frflaffle to start stuff off.

That's Free + Flat Sale + Raffle.
      All right, my mom wants me to go to Home Depot with her. After that, I'm prolly heading out for the night. But do feel free to leave any comments, questions, or suggestions; as well as, of course, get a ticket for the Fraffle! I'm a bit of a perfectionist (understatement alert), so please do point out any misspellings or inconsistencies on any of the pages (including the guild)! I know whenever I'm stalking a thread and see a spelling error, I go +____+ but I'm too lame to point it out. Don't be like me. Even if you never return, I will super appreciate it lol.

Speaking of the guild, for anyone interested, there's a bunch more junk in there. I did create the guild before I came up with the final version for the shop, however. Used to be there were three different breeds of wolves, which is why Amarok himself looks kinda funny; he was supposed to be a combo (those blue markings are tattoos, not brightly-colored fur). So there might be some posts in the guild that reference weird words or "other breeds." I think I've got everything fixed, but who knows.

For anyone who cares, the reason I axed the "three different breeds" was because it didn't jive with one of my main ideas for this shop: peeps who already own wolves during events can roleplay and reference the metastory and win fancy item prizes for their wolves! There were so many different poses (Pup, Adolescent, Gamma/Beta, Alpha, and Lone) for each breed, that there was no way that was feasible. So I limited it to my favorite line arts and edited them so they all looked the same.

Anyway, I'm just rambling now so I'll shut up before my mom gets sad.

Dapper Pumpkin

Fraffle Ticket, Plz!

Grey Gamma Boy, Purple-Eyed Omega Girl, Stripy Gamma Boy, and Black and Tan Lone Boy.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Fraffle Ticket, Plz!

Purple-Eyed Omega Girl, Stripy Gamma Boy, Black and Tan Lone Boy, Grey Gamma Boy.

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Fraffle Ticket, Plz!

Grey Gamma Boy, Purple-Eyed Omega Girl, Black and Tan Lone Boy, Stripy Gamma Boy.
Posting from my phone while at a baseball game XD but wow, thank you so much Tomatoes, Natty, and Zassh! I didn't expect nearly so much interest so soon! Updated the list last night, but didn't have an opportunity to say how awesome it is to see peeps expressing an interest! biggrin
Gonna be hanging out for a little while, in case anyone wants to chat. Gotta do some work for work, as well as prolly color some more wolves for the GO. I've got 17/30 colored so far. Might add some more. I'm hoping I can do the GO sometime this September, but work can be extremely unpredictable >___>
Finally finished work stuff and I can start coloring. Le bumpity.
Meh, only got one colored. Started on another, but it wasn't turning out the way I wanted. But the bf is hungers so I have to go get him some foods. I prolly won't be back till tomorrow afternoon.
And bump it up to the first page while I'm on my comp for a bit; can hang out and talk if anyone wants. :3
Made a poll. Gonna color for a bit more. Too lazy to sign off the mule.
So my day went really, really well! I'm gonna hang out for a bit. :3
Working on the Auction Alpha for the GO. She's pretty.

User Image

Still a WIP. Obvi.
So I guess I just start having conversations with myself? XD Uploading some work (for work) to the internets. Maybe color after that. I'll be around for a little while if anyone is interested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff