Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't worry MiKEY. It is more that my brain has failed me.

I am starting to realize I may need to cut back even FURTHER on hours at work because having no free time makes my brain run screaming frantically around inside my skull about all the things I like to do (namely, WATCH MY DAMN SHOW. I'm having like full blown withdrawl symptoms at this point) which I have no time to do because I am spending the time that I would be doing it either at work, or doing homework. Then I don't get anything done ANYWAY because I can't focus on what I'm doing (homework anyway, work is pretty... mindless, I mean, I've done it for so long and it doesn't really require much thought to take care of somebody and clean a house ya know?)

/rant *goes to shower and go to bed, WITHOUT GETTING TO WATCH HER SHOW because, she has to be up in 8 hours... and it takes like two hours of no lights being on in order to actually fall asleep*
Buying some raffle tickets: 10,000 tickets for 10,000,000 gold.
Preferences: you already have them/color]

*is trying to space out her tickets proportionately to the total* How am I doing so far? LOL

Loyal Spirit

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
I tried to resist, but... pretty woofs! biggrin
They make my day brighter after too much drama at work, and too much math at school~
This is why I've been so quiet in thread lately... Sorry guys! D:

Buying some raffle tickets: 5,000 tickets for 5,000,000 gold.
Preferences: 2, 6, 5, 4

Buying some raffle tickets: 500 tickets for 500,000 gold for Nyau.
Preferences:
Nyau
Post preferences grrrrl

Buying some raffle tickets: 500 tickets for 500,000 gold, for Retroxic.
Preferences:
Retroxic
You too with the list of preferences
@Rian: you're certainly keeping things interesting for me! XD and yeah, there's only so many things you can cram into your everyday life before your mind and body are screaming for a break! :<

@Zass: ew maths XP
Problem... potentially solved? I dropped the Trigonometry (precalc 2) class this afternoon. That should free up more time to do homework before I head to work. Which should mean that when I get home it is me time dammit. ME. TIME.

Dangerous Demigod

Buying some raffle tickets: 30,000 tickets for 30,000,000 gold.
Preferences: 2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 4

I think that's more than enough tickets for me. -Sends trade-
So I'm going out of town for a wedding for the next four days. I'll have a laptop, so I can stop by to chat, but I won't have Photoshops :<

I'll try to finish up the Atigaa and Tikaani's pups as soon as I get back, as well as your Custom, Wyv.

I'm gonna send a quick note to the staff about the upcoming Event that Rian and I have been thinking about. :3

Excitable Zealot

I have replied! But I am now headed out for class and won't be back until 8 pm est.

Dangerous Demigod

Yay for puppies and for the custom! Can't wait to see him. -Wide eyes-
Buying some raffle tickets: 30,000 tickets for 30,000,000 gold.
Preferences: you've already got em
So of course this week is MIDTERMS. On the upside, Fall Break is next week. It's like Spring Break, but in the Fall! So while I will be rather absent and with no puppies (sssoooooorrrrrryyyyyyy >___< ) this week, I will do SO MUCH STUFF next week I promise I promise ;o;

The wedding was totally awesome. It was at a vineyard. There was an open bar, so I was drunk on wine the entire weekend.

The entire weekend.

Which is why I didn't make any appearance whatsoever in the thread.

|D

My Customs will probably be rather limited to non-edits only, and will open next week. I've got a lot I want to do for the upcoming Rainy Autumn Event in November, so I gotta pace myself with the Customs. Lire and Zass's can open as soon as it's October, so...keep an eye out for all of that!

The raffle will still go off tomorrow at 7pm Pacific Daylight Time. In the event Nyau and/or Retroxic win, they will have 24 hours to claim a wolf. Otherwise, it'll go to the next winner. As usual, I will quote the winners blah blah we've been around this carousel before.
MiKEY! How dare you come back empty handed. First, you leave me for the WHOLE WEEKEND... then, you come back without my puppies, and on top of it all, you were partying at an open bar and... and... you didn't bring me gonk *sobs in a corner*

((my brain is fried due to classes. please forgive all mental breakdowns. also, i will be pretty much non existent until Thursday night. I have a Chem exam Thursday morning.))
I'm sorry, Rian! It was a very exclusive wedding? XD

Raffle ends in half an hour!

aniu amarok generated a random number between 1 and 112510 ... 40480!

User Image
Check out the uncerts here!

september raffle rules
    • end time :: Tuesday, September 30th at 7pm
    • you can only win one wolf; if one of your ticket numbers is rolled again by the rng, I will reroll.
    • all six of the wolves are female!
        1 and 3 were colored by Zasshurou; 2 and 4 were colored by Lirende; 5 and 6 (sisters!) were colored by MiKEYxCORE!
        5 and 6 also have curly tails and starburst eyes!

ticket-holders
      1 - 1,000 :: Rian-chan (111) - 6, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
      1,001 - 1,500 :: MiKEYxCORE (111) - 1, 2, 3, 4
      1,501 - 1,510 :: Lirende (111) - 3
      1,511 - 11,510 :: Wasteland Wyvern (111) - 2, 3, 5, 6, 1, 4
      11,511 - 16,510 :: Rian-chan (111)
      16,511 - 26,510 :: Wasteland Wyvern (111)
      26,511 - 36,510 :: Yuri2476 (111) - 5, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1
      36,511 - 46,510 :: Rian-chan (112)
      46,511 - 51,510 :: Zasshurou (112) - 2, 6, 5, 4
      51,511 - 52,010 :: Nyau (112) - ??????
      52,011 - 52,510 :: Retroxic (112) - ??????
      52,511 - 82,510 :: Wasteland Wyvern (112)
      82.511 - 112,510 :: Rian-chan (112)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces