Welcome to Gaia! ::

ah alright, good. I didn't know what I was gonna do if it was just me. xp

who agrees with me that Lanzer needs to feel the wrath of the gaian army? domokun
Tenshi_Kuronaho
ah alright, good. I didn't know what I was gonna do if it was just me. xp

who agrees with me that Lanzer needs to feel the wrath of the gaian army? domokun
raaaaaaaaaaaawr domokun
well, at least we can expect to be seeing Vash, Hiten, and Manten grow. xd maybe more.
that would be interesting 3nodding
Vashy!! Maybe I can update my rp journal now, I hate when Gaia gets all laggy.
*giggles* glad you like him Niksia. 3nodding and Korini should be a happy camper next time she checks her sig. whee
*bounces up and down* YAAAAY! MY BABIES ARE TODDELERS!!!

Hiten: o_o;

Manten: ^^-
*giggles* yay! whee

Sesshomaru goes up to Hiten and waves a hand over their heads, blinking at his sudden groath spert. He then grins and nods his head to his friend, holding out his blood challace to offer him a victory drink.
"Congrats"
Hiten blinked, looking over his hands as suddenly the floor was a lot farther away than it had been. Seeing the chalice, he accepted it with a respectful nod before lapping at it like a little canine. That was the way he saw Korini drink from cups, well, she didn't own any cups, just bowls, so he simply mirrored her way of doing it.

"Ah!" Manten squealed happily as he reached up and felt a few more hairs upon his head. Sure, they were in the back, but they were there.

"Oh, they're the cutest little things! Isn't it odd how they get so big so quickly?" Korini lost control and swept both of them up in a tight hug, giving Hiten just enough time to hand the cup back to Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru smirked as his friend was swooped up by his mother, and took a sip from his chalace after he got it back. He watched it majicly fill back up agian, before looking to Tenshi, who giggled at the show.
"I know, it's amazing isn't it? And look at their beautiful hair, it's so shiney." She said as she complimented Hiten, but included Manten in the compliment becouse she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
"Oh! I see that the goblet has come handy, eh?" Bounces in carrying some sketches and art coloring.

"Sorry if I bother so much but I have been a little busy now"
[[Alright, it's official! Ninamori Ninamo is the winner of the auction! Now, as soon as she sends the trade for 9.5k, we'll put her name on the cert and make the journal for the twins.]]

"Krrr!" Manten trilled, patting his meager hair.

"Careful Tenshi, I don't want him getting obsessed..." Korini said, half-joking.

"Hmph." Hiten, although happy for the compliment, pretended not to care.
yay! biggrin Congrats Nina! Welcome to the ACC family! whee heart
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 4laugh now..the sond phase is on progress... muaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted

...*ahem* sorry, I was so overjoyed.. *does oggly fantgirlish sqeal*
lol xd may I sugjest we go to the main thread now? poor thing hasn't received alot of attention couse of this auction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff