Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

You simply post the form in the thread c: If you saw Ici Chiot's application, it should probably work exactly like that <3

Have a nice nap, Illi * U * and yesss Yuri welcome ♥!

Magical Cat

Thaaaanks. Posted it :3 Wheee~

Also, what is this GO Event coming up?

Whoo! Thanks for the app, Koohii!

And we're going a winter/christmas themed opening event to start us off. C: Lots of pets up for grabs, should be tons of fun. I think illiyah may be posting previews sometime tonight.

Magical Cat

Sounds like fun : D I'd love to see some pets with winter themes. White and silver and dark blue~ And of course, christmasy red and greens.
Welcome, Koohii! I believe all your questions so far have been answered. If you have any more don't hesitate to quote this account in this thread so me or another staff member can answer ASAP :] How are you?

I'm about to start setting up the second page with event info biggrin

Magical Cat

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

I'm doing great. Its been a while since I got excited about something on Gaia, so I'm looking forward to posting more often and getting involved in events.
The event is all set up on page 2!

Me too! I'm super excited for this place to be open again. I can't wait for everything to get started. I hope you have fun here biggrin
Aw yeah, look at all those pretties!
I AM EXCITE.

Magical Cat

Ooooh, pretty things : D
Working on a list of SS givings. <3 Fun to get some of this stuff sorted out before hand.

What is everyone else doing this evening?

Magical Cat

Munching on some dinner and thinking about watching some anime. Or maybe more of Dollhouse.
Oooh Dollhouse, yes, watch Dollhouse. I need to watch that again. I am obsessed with anything Whedon XD

Magical Cat

Dollhouse is amazing. I'm 2/3 through season 2.
Oooh, dollhouse. That's another one I haven't watched.

Apart from his movies and Firefly, I haven't watched a lot of Whedon. I love Dr. Horrible, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff