Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes! New thread! <3
Finally! 8D
Now I must nap. I will set up the GO stuff in a few hours <3
Whoop! Hopefully the new thread will attract a bunch new people, too. I'd love to start roleplaying!

Also, will we still be able to do some quick in thread games for the rest of those application pets? Or should those stay in the hiring thread?

Magical Cat

Hello there : D These pets look gorgeous. Is this shop new, or just rebooted? I noticed the hiring thread has way more posts than this one.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

HOOORAAAY new thread! o u o

This shop is rebooted but it's pretty much new; only two of the old staff members are around smile The hiring thread is also from the reboot; we held an interest thread that ran hiring before starting the main thread, which is something that a lot of B/Cs used to do c: The large amount of pages is from our large amount of dice games u v u!!
Hello, hello!

<3 We're a reboot shop. I remember seeing the old pets way back when, but I was never involved then.

And yeah, all those posts are from dice games. Lots and lots of dice games. Hahaha.

Magical Cat

Oooh.
I see the place is hiring a certist. I don't know a lot about B/C threads, but would that involve doing some original drawing and coloring, or mostly just editing texting and inserting the pet images? I'm no good at drawing but I'm pretty decent at editing. May be interested.

Conservative Raider

-rolls around in new thread leaving scent everywhere to mark territory-

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Certing is mostly editing text and turning layers on/off and resizing and inserting an image (if I remember correctly from the old cert)! biggrin It's pretty easy, but it can be a hassle sometimes.
Ici Chiot

I suppose we could have a few games in this thread before the GO starts :]

Now I really am going to nap. I'll be back later~

Magical Cat

That sounds totally like something I could do. I may have to round up some of my past editing examples and send the owner a message.

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Here I come~ Yeah, new thread!

Magical Cat

Before I send my application to the wrong person, can someone tell me who to send it to? Sorry, its not entirely clear in the hiring post. Send it to illiyah, Aljira, or just post it in that thread while quoting the owner/mule?
Koohii Monsutaa
Before I send my application to the wrong person, can someone tell me who to send it to? Sorry, its not entirely clear in the hiring post. Send it to illiyah, Aljira, or just post it in that thread while quoting the owner/mule?

Just post it in the thread. C: If you'd like to quote, Aljira (the mule) is the best bet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff