Welcome to Gaia! ::

*settles into place here* Great work, Prox! heart
Awesome guide.

Too bad a majority of the people who need it the most are incapable of swimming through text walls.
*thumbs up*
Wonder if we could get a sticky here, definitely a good introduction to B/C for those who are feeling a bit lost.
Just wanted to stop by and say "Thank you"! This answered a lot of questions for me.

Sparkly Lover

Wow, this thread is informative. <3

*pokes it up so more can read it*

Shameless Enabler

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silph - well, I can say that I tried? biggrin ; Hopefully it'll help the sort of newbie who just wants to know what's going on around here.

*flings heart s at everyone who's stopped by*

Diamond Dog

is this going to be made into a sticky?

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100

ℓєąƒєyspєαkѕ;

♥ This wil save many newbie butts on gaia XD
                                                Have you checked the "show off your pet thread" lately? D:

User Image User Image

Awesome guide! Good job! <3

Dangerous Cat

Prolixity
Silph - well, I can say that I tried? biggrin ; Hopefully it'll help the sort of newbie who just wants to know what's going on around here.

*flings heart s at everyone who's stopped by*
-nodnod- I think it will.

D'you think this can get stickie'd if enough people give it a thumbs-up?

Oh, and Silph is my mule.

Timid Lover

This thread will be so genuinely helpful to the new people of the B/C forum.
I remember how complicated things were when I first started posting round this place. And how many rules I had to just pick up and learn in various places, so having it all together like this is going to be incredibly useful.

:3 Cheers to Prolixity!
Lissome Llia
-nodnod- I think it will.

D'you think this can get stickie'd if enough people give it a thumbs-up?

Oh, and Silph is my mule.

I'm not sure, but it's a good thought, Llia. I gave it a thumbs-up for that, since you suggested it. 3nodding

Rainbow Lover

15,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Wow, this guide is great! it explains so many things in a easy enough manner, and it's so much more updated then the one made in...2004? Props to Prolixity! heart

If you don't mind me asking/suggesting, but perhaps you could add information in on how long it takes pets to "Grow" on average, or information about concepts or "what would make a good breedable shop", incase some newbies need some ideas?
Wow, Prox - this is amazing! I only wish it was around when I first got involved in the B/C. :3 I'll be linking this in all of my shops, and probably my signature too.

Kudos to you for a spectacular guide!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces