Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where can I get a pet???

Beloved Pumpkin

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm new i just joined since my sister introduced me to it. She's making a b/c shop so i thought I'd read up on it and it was pretty awesome, thanks for this guide!

What's a good starter shop for a newbie? These look really fun to get into

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Vella C Raptor
I'm new i just joined since my sister introduced me to it. She's making a b/c shop so i thought I'd read up on it and it was pretty awesome, thanks for this guide!

Do you mean a starter shop to get into as an adopter? Any of the less popular shops probably have an easier time with obtaining pets but really, it's all about your preferences in what sort of pet you are looking for.
JadeEye

Ah good point. =D
Thanks for the tip!

Ruthless Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I vaguely remember there being a Lord of the Rings themed pet shop here earlier, but I never found it again. Could you please help me find it?
edit: sig is temporary, frantically trying to cram all 4 images into one sig pic. This.. may take a while.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Vella C Raptor

Faekats is an excellent starter thread. :3 they have a wide variety of pets to offer at a good price ranges. There's lots of people in the thread, and it's always active. :3 also.. a lot of people from there go to all sorts of other shops in this forum; so you'd be moving around with friends. Some of my best friends in this forum are people I met in that shop thread.

but what someone else said about a lower traffic thread is true. also, sometimes, it doesn't hurt to start in with a shop through it's I/T thread.
Graceangel

Thank you very much. ^^
Haha, I've don the IT thing witout realizing. x3

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Thank you for this! xx

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I want a pet...lol

Beloved Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I see so that's how it is thanks 3nodding

Friendly Friend

Alright.im feelng kinda stupid here.... I read over the whole front page and yet im still kinda confused....I can buy a pet or win one right?? so exactly how could i buy a pet?...and where do you RPat?? (stupid question i know..) help me please.... xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff