Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which event would you like to see next?

Fantasy 0.24210526315789 24.2% [ 23 ]
SteamPunk 0.61052631578947 61.1% [ 58 ]
Cosplay 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Well hello there, cutie~ Welcome to 'That's GAY!' Hope you enjoy your stay. ;]

This shop deals with gay (male/male) relationships. If this makes you uncomfortable, please hit the back button now. Haters and homophobes will not be tolerated. Thank you<3

News
    May 30th: Thank you to everyone who showed up and participated in the Grand Opening Event, making it an amazing success! Congrats to all of the winners, as well. <3 Fret not if you are not of the lucky few, however; there will be a mini-event some time in June to celebrate Pride month, and the SteamPunk event will be along some time after that! Again, thank you everyone<333 Stick around for more updates on specific times for events!
    May 19th: What's this? My goodness, it appears that RL Customs are OPEN! Interested? Visit the dA for more details and pricing!
    May 7th: Guess who finally decided to show up? The REAL, Fabulous Grand Opening of the shop! Oodles of events are to be had, along with a few free ones - hop on over to the party!
    Apr 11th: Ahh, new thread smell! Some changes are on the way, along with some spiffin' up of the shop - be on the lookout!
    Apr 6th: After a wee quiet spot, we're comin' back! The grand opening is on hold, and being put off until the shop is completely finished setting up; and that means a Story Contest is in order! A semi-custom will be given as a prize, so what are you doing here?! Get on over there and enter! <3
    Mar 9th: The guild is up, though still being worked on. Guildy goodness here!
    Mar 8th: A deviantART page has been set up to hold all of the full-size versions to the boys! Check it out!
    Mar 7th: The grand opening is now up here! The auction will start at 6 PM PST (GMT -8 ).
    Mar 6th: Officially have banners and a cert that don't make you want to punch babies! Thank you, sweetdeily!
    Mar 6th: We're setting up! ;D Grand Opening will start very soon.
User Image

1: Don't be a jackass.
    2: Don't steal my s**t. )<
    3: Don't rush me. If you do, you will receive a refund and be temp banned from the shop.
    4: Common sense, guys. I will luv yew if you use it<33

User Image

Do we need to roleplay?
    Heck naw, but it would be cool if you did<3 You might get discounts and shtuff if you do. :]

How many can we have?
    As many as you want. 8D I hate it when shops limit you, so THERE SHALL BE NONE OF THAT.

Is there somewhere I can see the full-size versions of the boys?
    Yessir there is - I've created a deviantART account for just such an occasion! The full-size of every boy will be uploaded here, as well as links posted on their journals in the guild.

I want to affiliate with you - how would I go about it?
    Just post or PM your banner code with your request, not too hard. :] I'd prefer to only affiliate with other B/C shops, though.

WTF man this is all so confusing, so many questions~
    Post them in the thread, yo. 8D You can even PM them to me if you want. I dun care.
User Image

There is only one stage, unless you breed. There will soon be several different poses for the adult stage.

Each boy will have completely unique edits - meaning a unique face, unique hair, unique clothes - everything.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shop Owner/Artist: of note
Banners/Cert: sweetdeily
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ybh7w83][img]http://tinyurl.com/yavmej2[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff