Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Genius

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
*Part 2- Finding Turquoise* Nikkos: Michael, Turquoise, Aubrey, and Jaguar

*runs faster calling out to Turquoise, but gets no reply*

*suddenly there is a large rumbling, the sound of something falling and a small scream*

Michael: *swoshes down beside Aubrey* whats going on? Wheres Turquoise

Jaguar runs in after his father

*to Jag.* what are you doing here?

I needed to make sure you guys would be allright

3nodding I just heard something that sounded like a cave in

Then we'll have to find her wont we

The guys begin to walk, then they reach a huge cavern

This place gives me the creeps

Ya I know what you mean

They notice a HUGE green glowing lake, that has large amounts of rock in it

This must be where the sound came from

whats all the red stuff on the ground?

Not a clue *puts his paw in then howls* AHHH! crying *his paw is burnt* guys, keep away from the red stuff *walks gingerly on the paw*

Are you guys horsing arround?

No, your son just stuck his entire paw into a thing of something he didn't know about smile

rolls his eyes slightly

they hear a faint whimpering coming from the rocks

Turquoise??

*calls out faintly* i'm over here, a rock has my leg though crying

*another rumble and entrance they came in dissapears, leaving them in darkness except for the glowing goo*

turquoise, is there a way out of here other then the way we came in?

I think so, over on the other side of this pile

*mummbles under his breath* I really dont like this place... *normal voice* ok then, we will just fly over, grab Turquoise and get out of this cave

One problem, I don't have any wings sweatdrop

Thus the reason I didn't think anyone who couldn't fly shouldn't come sweatdrop

... I'll have to cary you across

would you be able to????

I think so, and lets get out, I think I heard the roof shift again

I'll grab turquoise and you two try to find the exit

They fly over the glowing green goo, but since Michael has the extra weight he begins to sink, until he is practically swimming, but unallowing his son to get off

dad just let me swim

I'm fine

they reach the shore and Michael is COVERED in the glowing green goo

*giggles* uncle Michael you look funny^^

*smiles softly then uses a stren voice* your NEVER to do anything like this again

ok then^^

shall we get out of here before we have another mishap?

most deffenetly

*picks up turquoise and they all head to the excit*

WAIT!

What?

I found a pretty stone, I want to keep it 3nodding

*Picks up the rainbow stone for her* happy now?

yep^^ im good

*epilogue* they go home and tend to all the wounds and Michael gets rinsed off, Michael from then on had a slight glowing quality to his fur, and Jaguars foot never quite recoved. Turquoises crushed leg got better with time, and everyone was very glad they were home and all agreed never to go back in the cave (both Turquoise and Soliel got a lecture about safety) everyone thought that that adventure was over, until one day the rock Turquoise had found started glowing...
*part 1*

June and Ares walk in the cave just looking around 5 miles in the cave

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
~Part 1- Discovering the cave~

Sango and nick walks down the hill and looks at the cave ahead of them

Nick runs towards the cave

"Nick, wait for mommy" she says running after him

Moon Follows after sango and Nick she had to babysit, though Sango was there she still needed to babysit him
Ages ago when Mother Nature created the earth she needed a place to hide all thing mysterious and abnormal. She hoped and prayed her nikkos would never discover this place fearing what may happen...for she did not know. But she feared the worst and sealed up, what is now called the "forbidden cave".Years later when Faella and two other nikkos found this old cavern the seal had been worn down over the years and there was a small passage. Perplexed by their discovery they entered the cave. But before they could escape they were changing and didn't even know about it. By the time they emerged from the cave they had become hybrid humanoid nikkos! As they returned to the lodge everyone noticed the difference. They never told what happened or where so everyone thought it was magic. Not knowing the real truth....until the opening was rediscovered. Now the mystery of the Forbidden Cave unfolds.....

Aya
Ayeka

What are we doing here Ayeka? I thought you said we were going on a hike to try and find the mystery of this so called Forbidden Cave... stare

sweatdrop Patience Aya....We are almost to the spot they said it was. 3nodding

I'm sure we are....did you use Bootchu's directions again?! You know her sense of direction is like a 3 year old's knowledge. Stupid.....very stupid.... (( xp ))

Aww...I know. She just said she was so sure she knew where it was. sweatdrop

*sighs*

whee I think we are close....it looks kinda weird up here....

In fact....Ayeka and Aya had come to exactlety the right spot....((with Boot's sense of direction I am surprised they didn't end up in Alaska...)) xd The entrance to the cave was very hard to see and they would be very lucky if they ever found it. But fate has ways of leading, or dropping, you into certain situations....

Hmm....The rocks around here look untouched...I think this is i..AHH!

AHHH!!!

The rocky ground had collasped under them...the rocks could avalanche at any second under these conitions! What did they find though? Had they finally found the location of the Forbidden Cave? Of was it just some old mining paths left by the old miners?

*coughs* Where are we? Are you okay Ayeka? *rushes over to her injured owner*

*coughs also* I think I am....*tries to stand up*

*leans against me helping me up* Are you sure you're ok?

*forces a small smile* I am fine...I should be asking if you are ok...

Of course I am! Why else would I be helping you?

They two limped along examining the long passage. There were many hold in the top of the cave. Giving Aya and Ayeka assurance and fear. The holes provided light so they could see where they were going but the ceiling could collapse like it did only minutes before...

S-So...so you think this is it?

I don't know...I really don't know..

Well, this is where you said it was. Maybe this is it! Maybe we can some how get out of here and write a map leading to this place!

No...

What? How can you say that after all this searching?!

Do you want a ton of people coming down the path and possibly risking their lives? For what? A chance to see magic? The best thing to do is keep this our little secret. wink

Well, we should bring something back...so we can have bragging rights. xd

Hmm...maybe the cave itself isn't magic...maybe something else in the cave is...like a magic stream or something.

Suddenly, if fate isn't working here then none of this would be possible, a weird object fell from the walls onto Aya's back.

eek Eee!!! *aya jumps out of fright*

eek What?!

S-S-Something just touched my back! *she reached back and felt a weird goop on her back* gonk That is so gross!

Wait! *Ayeka walks over and takes some of the goop and starts to wipe it all over Aya*

What are you doing?! Are you crazy?

This is it! This is what morphs nikkos! *laughs* We found it!

What? How do you know?

Legend has it that when Faella the first nikko to morph returned from her trip she had been morphed and covered in a strange goop. This is exactley like it! blaugh

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
~ Part 2 - the exploring of the cave~ nikkos: Moon

Moon walks into the cave and looks around and notices the green goo gushing out of the rocks "this is a interesting cave"
All teens and adult males finds nothing interesting so they just trots out with rest of the female nikkos except for Mercedes, Hessys and Hecate. There were some mild arguement between Mercedes and ShadowFlame

Mercedes: What?!?! you guys are just going to get up and just leave?!

ShadowFlame: Well I don't see any point of being in here and exploring

Mercedes: rolleyes Well you guys can go back to Caitlyn's mansion... Hessys and Hecate are going to stick by my side and we all will go exploring

ShadowFlame: *mutters darkly* you are one very stubborn gal stare

Mercedes: *flicks her tail as she walks more deeper into the caverns* Well stubborness runs in the clan, Ciao!!!

ShadowFlame: *growls quietly before he shakes his head darkly, leading the rest of the clan out of the caverns, bumping into Trenzet, Reggie and Beor* Hey guys.... *glowers quietly* your wives *to Trenzet and Reggie* is very stubborn and they refuse to leave with us

Meanwhile....

Mercedes breaks out in an huge grin as she looks at her partners in crime- Hessys and Hecate "Ready to explore more?? I am sure they have the hidden treasure somewhere in the cavern..." Her eyes travels around the caverns, seeing glittering rocks and some precious gems. More her eyes see the gems and shiny rocks, more her smile grows wider.

Hecate rolls her eyes in amusement at Mercedes from her position on Mercedes' left before she laughs quietly "mmhmm oh I am sure....." She didn't complete her sentence as she squints her eyes slightly ".... I see something glowing greenish... wanna go and check it out??" She turns her head toward Mercedes and Hessys, couldn't stop grinning at Mercedes and Hessys' antics

Hessys quirks her eyebrows at Hecate and Mercedes before she grins impishly "Sure! Why not... not like Sirenz put something dangerous on Lakia mountains to harm us.... if there's something harmful in there.. theres 3 of us.. we can overcome it..." She yelps as Mercedes trots ahead of them 'Hey Mercy!! wait up!!" She stumbles before she swiftly trots up behind Hecate whom is right behind Mercedes

Mercedes laughs as she slows her trot down slightly to let Hessys and Hecate catch up before she shakes her head "You guys like to talk but you guys don't really like to explore in silence" She verbally jabs at them with her eyes twinkling mischeviously before she trots through one huge cave mouth. Her eyes widen at the sight of glowing green goo covering almost one entire wall and roof. Her eyes shones with excitement before she turns around, planning to say something but Hecate beaten her to the punch.

Hecate follows in after Mercedes before her jaws just drops, she whispers in hushed but excited voice "Am I dreaming???? is this morphing potions Sirenz and the owners have been talking about ? They are just there for us to grab... I just can't believe it.. I wonder how we all look like when we are morphed!" Her face and dark serene eyes reflects the excitement other two females are feeling. She slowly walks over to the slimy gooey walls and extends her neck out to sniff the goo eagerly

Hessys squeaks in excitement as she looks at Mercedes and Hecate "Are you guys ready to cover ourselves with the goo... and eat some of it?? I hear it taste almost like lime and lemon..... I can even cook some for you guys.. seeing that I am fire elemental" whee She follows Hecate's lead as she squeals before she finds an huge puddle on the floor "Last in is the rotten egg!!" She jumps in the puddle "GERMINIO!!!" She laughs happily as she rolls around in the goo and laps up some "mmmm the rumor I heard about it tasting like an lime is right!"

Mercedes laughs happily as she jumps in the puddle with Hecate at the same time before she sits on her hunches with her paw under her chin pretending to ponder "Hecate and I jumped in the puddle at the same time.. I wonder whos the rotten egg??" She sneaks an sly playful glance at both girls and it results in her getting totally covered with the goo and she licks her lips "mmmm limey goodness"

Hecate laughs as she shakes her head before she start to roll around in the green goo. She sees an blob in front of her and Hessys that is Mercedes, she playfully yelps in mock-terror "OMG!!! the goo monster is here to get us!!" She squeals as Mercedes tackles her down before she wrestles around with both Mercedes and Hessys playfully

(Day two)
Eliathanus ignores the crumbling path beneath his feet as he continues up, ignoring the calls to return from Talia, Doyce, Makenshi, and Valefore. What do they know. Obviously it can still hold a nikko's weight. Not like it's going to suddenly drop out from under me or something. He thought to himself as he walked, his violet eyes glued on the entrance just a foot away from him. Walking the last foot, Eliathanus turned and looked down the trail to see Talia coming up after him. He walked to where he was just inside the new entrance and sat down, waiting for the others to show up.

Talia finally catches up with Eliathanus and stares at him for a moment. "Just what were you thinking? That trail could have collapsed beneath you." She said quietly, her tail flicking slightly in agitation.

Eliathanus looks at Talia. "And just what were you thinking, then? Coming up here after me? The same could have happened to you." He said, slightly angry at being chewed out when they had wanted to explore new places anyway.

Valefore slowly walks towards the tiny winding trail, then gathers his courage and starts to walk up it very slowly, his paws knocking a few tiny rocks loose that splashed harmlessly into the greenish ooze lake below him. "Can we hurry this up? I do have four children and a mate to get back to, you know." He said when he got up to where Talia and Eliathanus were.

Doyce blinked, then boldly walked up the trail after the others, no sign of fear anywhere in her eyes or posture. She walked further into the uppermost cavern than the others did, then turned and looked down at Makenshi. "What, you chickening out now, Makenshi?" She cat-called down to him to see what he'd do.

Makenshi's tail flicked in anger a couple times before he smirked. He had wings, whereas the others did not. Unfolding his rainbow wings, he backed up until he was sure he had enough room to run and take off, then did just that, flapping his wings rapidly as he directed himself towards the cavern. Landing just beside Doyce, he smirked even wider. "Satisfied?" He asked mockingly.

Newbie Noob

(tri) yeojskeezixme

:setting lodge android and skeezix are getting firewood and tri and yeoj are alone:

:pokes tri:
stop it
:pokes again:
stop it
:continues to poke:
STOP!
hehehe:poke:
DAAAAAD!
hes not heeeeeeere:pokes:
IM GUNNA GET YOU!:starts chasing yeoj:
AHHHHHH:he says as he runs out the door into the medow:
:chases him outside biggrin ad says not to go outside at night:she says in a smarter then you voice:
dads not here:he said with a sneer as he continued to run:
uhg!:tackles him and they go down a 10 foot drop:
ha you lose!:she said standing on top of him:

uhh sis:he said in a skared voice:
I'm not falling for the old theres somthign behind me trick again.
BUT SIS THERES A...:his voice was cut off by his sisters scream as she was grapped from behind:
Now whats this a nikko faerie away from the pack?:said the stranger in an evil voice:
GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER:he yelled at the grim faced pirate who was holding his sister:
hahaha you wish kid I dont think i will hehe, Victor!:he yelled:
:another pirate grapped yeoj from behind :
Hey boss thease aren't run of the mill nikkos thease have been groomed i think mabey they have an owna':victor said in a way to make his boss think he was serious:
yeah mabey victor put em with the others:he yelled as they walked into the cave behind them: mabey

:end of part I:

Dangerous Lunatic

Steel me Smokey Aki

(One day Ayeka-Chan and Bootchu, along with a couple of nikkos, to go and camp and hike. Little did they know that Boot had lost the orginal map, and were going by her directions alone, and that can be a challenge in itself. Soon Yekky and her gang ditch Boots to find a decent and normal path. A short one too, back to society, as they hoped)

Please! Don't leave me! gonk I didn't know that the wind would pick up the map and blow it away! *begs at her feet as Ayeka-Chan and her nikko(s) leave*

Way to go Boots. Now we best find a shelter before it gets dark, better yet before anything bad comes to find us. *peers over his shoulder as if something was watchign them*

Who asked you anyway? Not my fault we're lost! *throws up arms in anger at getting them all lost* scream

Actually is it, Boot. YOu lsot the map and then lied to us. No more pointing fingers guys, we really need to get somewhere to sleep for the night. Food is good too. *stomach rumbles*

*grumbles and walks along the path* What kind of shelter are we looking for? I ain't sleeping in a pile of grass. A tree is good enough for me.

Well, we could start off looking for a cave. Those are quite common here now. 3nodding

Good point. *lifts nose to the air and sniffs* Let's split up and look for one. I'll stay with Boot, and Aki and Somkey, you just search by yourself and howl if you need our help or when you found a decent empty cave. 3nodding

That sounds good to me. See you guys later, for I will fine the warmest, coziest, and driest cave of you all! And I will find it fastest too! blaugh *snickers as he bounds off*

Well Good luck Steel, Boot. I hope two find something good. Try not to get lost *stares at boot and snickers* or hurt. I'll see you at the entrance of a cave. blaugh *bounds off in the distance*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boot we are getting nowwhere. I'd say we are as good as lost... stare This is the last time we ever take you with OR let you hold the map on a supposed to be calm camping trip.

Uhhh...no we aren't! Let's just ask that person overthere in the bushes! I can see their eyes. 3nodding They will help me because I am so perdy. *giggles and bounds over to the bush*

*Steel stares for a moment and then gasps* Boot stop! There's a bear in those bushes! eek *he runs over and under Boot, putting her on his back* Run away!

*a huge bear jumps out from behind the bushes and growsl angrily. Steel and boot fly up into the air and out of its reach. The bear let's out a defening roar and tromps after them*

I am going to fly until we find a cave. Got that Boot? Now that freaking bear is going to follow us. You never cease to amaze me Boot. domokun

sweatdrop hehehehe....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aki hears a low, and deep roar from a distance. he sighs and knows that Boot and Steel are probably running form a bear*

P2 in next post....mom kicking me off sweatdrop
part2 day2"spearating"

June falls down a hole and yells then she lands in this room were no nikko has ever been the she sees something glowing

Ares stalks around then heres some nikko yeling help

June walks up to the glowing ooz then sniffs it,then she starts to lick it tasting like lime pie

Ruthless Phantom

((Part 2))

"Alright, now I'm starting to get stiff as well." Beor cricked his neck to one side, looking at his companions. "Have either one of you seen anything that looks like the place?"

"No, I'm afraid not, Beor; it's very sad and whatnot, but that's probably part of the reason why they call it the Forbidden Cave; because you have problems fi-"

"BEOR! REGGIE! LOOK OVER HERE!" Trenzet's voice wafted through the air over to the other two nikkos, almost trembling with excitement; Trenzet's head pokes around a crag into the sight of the other two, and his expression holds the same excitement. "I think that I found it!"

Reggie and Beor look at each other for a moment, then practically crash into each other in their attempt to be the first one over to the cave.

"Hey, watch it, Beor! That's my back you just stepped on!" Reggie squawked as he ducked his way around a rock.

"Sorry, Reg; it wasn't exactly intentional." Beor gives his friend a good-natured apology smile, then bounds over to where Trenzet was standing. "So, where's the cave, Trenzet? No fair hogging the sights wink "

Trenzet grins and steps to one side. "Right here, Beor....look familiar?" As he moves, a large gaping chasm in the mountain side comes into view. Although not exceptionlly wide, the crack was over 7 feet high and roughly 2 feet wide; definitly big enough for a nikko to slip into. "I'd say that this looks about right, wouldn't you?"

Aye, I would....although this almost raises more questions than it answers. Look at this." Reggie, having come up to the chasm behind Beor, gestures with his tail to the rock face around the opening. Look at the rock here...."

Wow...it looks like something really went at this rock. Unless I'm greatly mistaken, these are claw marks!" Beor whistled lowly as he ran a finger along the huge gouges in the rock, somewhat smoothed and weathered with age, but still recognizable. "But look at the size of them, you two...they're enormous!"

Yeah...I'd say that something really wanted to get in here; and judging by the look of things, it wasn't too successful." Trenzet shook his head. "But what was it?"

I can't say I know, exactly...I've never heard of any creature around here that would have claws even half of that size." Reggie shook his head.

Well, we came this way expecting to find something new, right? I'd say that we can chalk this up as new. But there'll be plenty of time to figure out the specifics a little later, methinks...we have a cave to investigate, after all." Beor winked at his friends, then before either could blink, he had slipped into the gap.

Trenzet and Reggie blinked after him, then looked at each other and grinned.

"We can't let Beor have all the fun, right?" Trenzet grinned, then ducked in after Beor, with Reggie right on his tail.

Ruthless Phantom

((Part 3))

"Man, it's sure dark in here...Trenzet, you've got the bag, right?" Beor raised one hand to his face, his eyes narrowing to tiny slits as he tried to peer through the darkness of the cave. "I don't like the idea of stumbling around inside a mountain in the dark, after all."

"Yeah, it's right here; one torch, coming up." Trenzet rummaged around a little bit in the knapsack he was carrying, then managed to find a torch. "Of course, I'm assuming that you've got the flint, Beor; I can't light anything with these." He holds up his paws, then chuckles as he realizes that no one can see them. "Well, good thing that none of us are afraid of the dark, right?"

"And it's a good thing that none of us are clautraphobic, either. This isn't much of a cave as far as size goes, let me tell you." Reggie, smushed against a wall, snorted to let the other two know his displeasure at the current situation.

"Hey, don't let yourself get to worried about such trivialities, Reg; after all, we came here on a mission, right? So who cares about a little discomfort?" Trenzet grinned at his companion, not really sure of his exact direction, but still making a guess.

A bright flash of light suddenly lit up the cave, causing Reggie and Trenzet to blink in the unexpected glare. Beor grinned at the two of them as he carefully held the flaming torch in one hand, shielding it from the breeze that had managed to make it through the cave opening. "Is this better, you two?"

"Well, I can't really say at this point; after all, the scenery leaves much to be desired." Reggie shook his head with a chuckle. "But it sure is great to be able to see again."

"Yeah...and what things to see!" Trenzet craned his head around, looking at the stalactites and stalagmites that thrust up and down from floor and ceiling all around. "I'd sure hate to run into one of these things..."

"Amen to that. And as much as I love to look at rock spikes, this isn't the reason that we're here, you two. If this really is the forbidden cave, then it ought to be bigger than this; so we ought to be on the lookout for a passage or tunnel or something..." Beor swung the torch around slowly, his keen eyes piercing through the shadows of the cave. "There just has to be an opening somewhere."

Reggie looked around, then, tired of being wedged against a wall, carefully worked himself between a few stalagmites, delicately picking his way along the cave in search of the tunnel...and thanksfully watching his feet. "Whoa!" eek

"What is it, Reg? You ok?" Trenzet whirled around and looked over at Reggie, who was scrabbling for footing on the pebbly floor.

After a few moments and a couple deep breaths, Reggie was able to nod at Trenzet. "Yeah, I'm fine...but I think that I found your tunnel, Beor." He gestures down at the wide chasm in the floor, just before his feet. "This kinda looks promising."

Beor hastened over with the torch, and in its light the three nikkos could see a series of ledges that led downwards from the cave entrance that they were in. "Well...let's go." Beor straightened his shoulder's resolutely and carefully lowered himself into the chasm, holding onto the torch in one hand and griping at the rock with the other.

Reggie looked at Trenzet, then followed Beor's example, slipping into the hole in the floor and gingerly starting down the long series of ledges.

"Oy...this will be interesting, at any rate." Trenzet adjusted his knapsack, then looked around the enterance cave. "It's kind of funny...compared to down there, this place actually feels kinda homey." He shakes his head, then follows his companions down into the gap.
Eliathanus follows after Makenshi and the others for a minute, then stops, spotting another tunnel in the darkness. The others hadn't noticed it, so he smirked to himself and walked down it, not caring if he got seperated from the group or not. His black and white colored and starred tail flicked behind him as he continued on, unable to see in the inky blackness. He took another step forward. His paw met nothing but air, and he tumbled down a steep slope, nose over tail, until he landed in a heap at the bottom. There was a slight, very light glow around him when he opened his eyes. He blinked rapidly, allowing them to adjust to what little light there was, and looked around. There was no way for him to get back up the slope, but there was another tunnel he could go down that seemed like it might head in the direction the others had gone. Standing up, he slowly limped his way down that tunnel.

~*~

Doyce was the first one to notice that Eliathanus was gone. "Talia? Um... Where's your mate? I can't find him." She said quietly, looking back down the tunnel for him.

Makenshi snorted slightly. "Idiot probably got himself lost. Serves him right." he says to himself, receiving a paw swipe to the back of his head from Doyce.

"That's not nice and you know it, Makenshi." Doyce said angrily.

Talia, panicking for the father of their children, rushes back down the tunnel, the gem on her forehead shining a little. She finally saw the tunnel and ran down it, quickly followed by Valefore and the others. They stopped at the edge of the slope and looked down into inky darkness. "Do you think he's down there?" Talia asked, looking at Valefore.

Valefore nods, then takes a deep breath, leaping down into the unknown, swiftly followed by the others.

Ruthless Phantom

((Part 4 xd ))

For a long time (or what definitly seemed like a long time xd ), Beor, Reggie, and Trenzet climbed down the long chasm, Beor occassionally casting a worried glance at the torch. "We did bring an extra torch or two, didn't we? Because I don't like the looks of our current one, and climbing down a long, seemingly endless rock gash in the dark doesn't sound like a good idea."

"Yes, we do; i think that we have five or six total, Beor." Trenzet, a few feet higher than Beor, called down the tunnel after him. "Just try not to let that one go out."

Beor chuckles up at Trenzet. "Don't worry, Trenzet; I have no intentions of letting this torch go out; I'd be stuck in the dark as we-" Suddenly the sound of cracking rock rang through the air, cutting Beor off in mid word. Without any warning, the section of rock that was supporting Beor fractured and fell away from the wall, dropping down into the darkness...and taking Beor with it.

"BEOR!" Reggie clawed at the rock where he was hanging, just bearly able to keep from falling as well. "BEOR, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" He looked frantically down into the pitch blackness of the tunnel, trying to see some glimmer of torchlight or hear any sign of Beor's wellness, but nothing greeted him but the sounds of falling rock fragments and darkness.

Trenzet sucked in a sharp breath. "Oh no...Reggie, we have to go after him! As fast as we can."

"No kidding; but give us a light, first. It would be suicidal to try to navigate this thing in the dark. But man...I hope that Beor is ok." Reggie let out a worried shudder, then looked at Trenzet. "You have the torch?"

A bright light greeted this inquiry, and Trenzet passed the torch down to Reggie. "Here; now lets get moving."

Reggie nodded at Trenzet, then began moving once more down the tunnel.

Bashful Genius

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
(Nikkos: Thundra, Selene and Pearl)

Thundra: did you notice Turquoises stone glowing?

Pearl: yes, what do you make of it?

I dont know what to make of it, though I know her father is worried about it

yes, the poor dear, she was scared stif afterwards

Jaguar was very good with her, playing, not to mention her father, never leaving her alone

Selene: ladies what are you talking about?

both: were worried about Turquoise and that stone

I was thinking about that as well...

what should we do?

I'm going to take it back, neither of you are to tell anyone, and I don't want you following, I dont want you getting hurt

but!

no buts *grabs the stone of the table* I'll be back in an hour, keep quite ok?

*both are very worried*

*what will happen?*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas