Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the RP thread for Uoi'Nota's winter Event.
Signups for this event begin on Dec. 15th and close on the 17th,
provided there are at least 6 entrants.
Player Forms
Due by the 17th.

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Ikal Name[/b]:
[b]Ikal Img Link[/b]:
[b]Ikal Persona[/b]:
Prompts & Map
n/a

Questionable Bear

Username: yeomso
Ikal Name: Darielle
Ikal Img Link: Darielle
Ikal Persona: Ready to do her duties without hesitation, even if she disagrees with them with her entire being. Her world revolves around her duty, and without her obligations she is often confused at what to do. In fact, ever since she was revived by the Alchemist she had calmly followed his wishes (much to her disgust) because that was all she knew.

That is not to say that she is a mindless obedient creature. Her head is full of opinions and beliefs that she was raised to ignore as a female. Years afterwards when she left the Alchemist after meeting a group of Ikals, Darielle is slowly acting on her ideals now that she has come to realize her duty is to survive and make a new life. While unsteady in her decisions she is still noble and honorable, and she will undoubtedly show that in her actions.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Username: SilverShieldwolf
Ikal Name: Samui
Ikal Img Link: Samui
Ikal Persona: He enjoys the colder months. Though he looks as cold as the months he enjoys, his heart is really soft and large. He likes to take the young ones under paw and teach them stories and how to protect themselves. Proud and protective, he will defend the newborns and pups first, leaving the older ones to fend for themselves unless they are injured. If he fails, he will not talk about it, for fear of what he will see in others eyes.

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Username: darknightcavalier
Ikal Name: Salanesh
Ikal Img Link: here
Ikal Persona:

Personality: Young, brash and not very bright. What he makes up in the lack of whats in the head, or trying to build it up in there is his heart. He's got a warrior's code of honor. Do your best and go down and die trying. He wants to be stronger, but he places morals above all else.
Username: Eienna
Ikal Name: Koharu
Ikal Img Link: http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt41/LisaWhiteWolf/012-4.png
Ikal Persona: She is quite dynamic, always changing and learning; as such, her personality is not yet strongly set, but she's basically kind, with a good deal of spunk and a relatively sharp wit.
Username: Volchitsa
Ikal Name: Thanatos
Ikal Img Link: Thanatos
Ikal Persona: Thanatos is a calm and collected being. He lives by logical choices and tries not to let emotions cloud his judgment. But he is not emotionless and isn't cruel nor cold to others, however, some tend to look at him as such when his logic is involved.

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Username: Miko Tadita
Ikal Name: Eloe
Ikal Img Link: http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/jhanalight/040.png
Ikal Persona: Eloe is a protector; he will sacrifice his mind, body, and soul to those around him. He is not egotistical in anyway. He is very modest and can sometimes come off as shy. He is really overall also a caretaker he loves the young ones and wants to be a dad someday. He is part of the X'alos pack. He doesn't like the rougues or the Alphonse. He also wonders about why he has one horn and is sometimes self conscious about it >.<.
Username:Matahari Harimau
Ikal Name: Leviathan
Ikal Img Link: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q266/Opera4Phantom/my pets/TheFirst.png
Ikal Persona: Leviathan is a living, breathing nightmare. He is merciless and not afraid to show hostility. He is under the alchemists orders and will use and manipulate others to do his dirty work. However on his good side he is cocky, confident, and a friend you want to fight with not against. He loves meeting females and males that can challenge him in some way.
He enjoys meeting others and seeing how they react to him, it's not often many meet the First wink
However malicious he seems he does it with strategy and thoughts, not spomeone you can easily fool. He is well aware of his surrounding and position no matter what the case. He's not one to lose or withdraw from a fight. However when it comes to his leader he always obeys for he was the maker and creator of them all.

If I cant use him in the rp I can switch it for someone else smile also can we enter more then one into the rp?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff