Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Incubator

OOC
Please only post here if invited, this is a PRP thank you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/center

Fourty pairs of sad tiny half-hooded eyes stood sadly in the wake of the battlefield that was the void zone. They just wanted to be pet. And loved. Why wouldn't anyone love them?

OOC: PETTING A FOXFIRE

- You can pet a foxfire okay. Just pet one sad

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Luce sprang at the foxfires, eager to play!!

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Freya pets the foxfires with her teeth. They are tasty and she uses the fur to cover her shame.

Nio Love's Fav

Obsessive Stargazer

I stop hiding in the rafters to pet one of the cute foxfires. Aww! heart

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
*Issy walks up to a poor little foxfire and pets it* Aw why are you so sad little one?

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
A big hand reached down to pet the foxfires. Poor sad things.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Clerise leaned in to murmur to the foxfires: the british are coming.
"I am not petting those things," Harrison mewled.

Beejoux's Princess

Fanatical Friend

Candace found herself strangely compelled to hug all the foxfires.

All the foxfires.

Zoobey's Wife

Magical Unicorn

"They look like cotton candy gone wrong." Ceres muttered

Interesting Conversationalist

Petra likes to pet all the fluffy things.

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

You approach the foxfire in small, cautious steps. It is leering at you. Then is nuzzles at your dewy, nubile flesh. It makes you feel highly attractive.
Luna went emotion_kirakira at the foxfires, and squished one. Then two. AND THEN THREE.

ALL OF THE FOXFIRES.

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant
"I am surprised I remembered my password." Alania says as she pets a foxfire.

Blessed Member

Clearly the only good foxfires are the fluffy ones. Could you imagine a shaved foxfire. They should be rugged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff