Welcome to Gaia! ::

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"That's all right. I won't take it personally." Kef took his phone out of his pocket. "I agree with staying in contact, though. It'd be nice for Sugi to have someone to bother besides the household. I mean, play with." He grinned.

Pretty yes happy sparkle smash, Sugilite agreed. Do it again I do it.

One of the bands of odd tattooing on Kefan's wrist glowed faintly. Ajax disapproved of this line of thought.

Having missed the specific idea that Ajax was disagreeing with, Kefan glanced down at the opaline stone in his ring. "Relax, beautiful. Everything's okay."

Questing Firestarter

„Just wait until he grows,“ Amon warned the other sullenly. „He'll have hands then. Oh, and they can go straight through walls, like some kind of ghost, did anyone tell you that? I hope you are prepared to say good bye to your privacy ...“

'Went into the room with the pretty tiles,' Nephrite nodded, 'and then I got all wet!' Her mental voice did 'sound' positively indignant, and she shuddered. It had been a horrible experience to her, being all wet and cold, and her soaked robes clinging to her. She definitely needed something to shield her from the awful wet properly in the future. And from the light too!

„That is because I was taking a shower at the time,“ her guardian remarked grumpily. „I do hope she's learned her lesson.“ He glared at the young fiend, but she was already busy eying a number of shawls and didn't notice a thing. Amon gave an internal sigh, and then went on to produce a business card and a pen from the pockets of his coat, scribbling something on the back of the card before he handed it over to Kefan.

„That my private number and my address there on the back,“ he said, not noticing his room mate arched a curious brow behind his back. Amon rarely gave out either of those, if ever.

„Would you like my card too~?“ Kevin inquired cheerfully, not quite ready yet to give up his hopes. Couples broke up all the time, that was the way of the world.

'Is waterproof?' Neph interrupted, shoving a colorful silken scarf into her guardian's line of sight.

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"If I wanted to keep my privacy intact, I wouldn't live in a house with small children," Kef said dryly. "Though I imagine Sugi will find new and interesting ways to surprise me. Through the walls, huh." He poked the wisp lightly. "You're going to be a handful, aren't you. I do hope you'll stay out of the shower, at least."

Wet? Sugilite didn't quite understand that. Cold, though, he got. No yuck no don't want. A jumbled impression of heat and darkness came with the sending.

"Thank you." Kefan took the card and tucked it into his pocket. He located a loose card in his wallet and borrowed Amon's pen to write his own contact info on the back of it. He handed the card to Amon and gave Kevin a cheerful smile. "Why not. Always nice to have another friend," he answered.

AthanShade's Wife

Fashionable Tycoon

“Yay~!” Kevin exclaimed, presenting his card with a flourish.

Amon rolled his eyes with an expression somewhere between annoyance and disgust. See, that’s why he hated going shopping in general, and with this man in tow in particular – things inevitably ended up being embarrassing.

‘Is waterproof?’ Neph repeated her question, as she hadn’t received an answer yet.

“No, it isn’t. If you want waterproof …” Amon looked about. This store ran all sorts of accessories, they ought to have … Ah. Over there. “These are,” he said, pointing at a stand of umbrellas. “Pick one, and then we’re leaving.”

‘Aw, but-?’

“No ‘buts’. Hand the lady at the counter those hair sticks so she can start summing up the total, and … I guess you can have that scarf too, if you like it so much. But it’s not waterproof,” he emphasized for good measure. You never knew. Children always found ways to wreak havoc in ways you couldn’t possibly imagine.

“Small children, huh.” He finally found time to reply to Kefan. “Lucky. So you’ve at least got some experience raising brats. Me, I … definitely didn’t volunteer for this.” He wondered if Kefan had been tricked as well. It seemed likely, from his reactions so far, though he didn’t seem to mind as much as he did. “Say, being experienced like that, would you be able to recommend a place for … furniture and the like?” It was already a given that their spare room, which had served as a bureau of sorts so far, would be converted for Nephrite’s needs. He’d just have to get used to do his paperwork and tax stuff in his own room …

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff