Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Brutus: *He couldn't quite remember how he'd found himself in this spot, but hadn't someone warned him about dimensional pockets? Inexplicably, the area around the Feraligatr began to shift into a wet swampy pond, and he made himself comfortable before realizing that there were other people off a ways away. A host of scents, mostly of warm, mammalian bodies, accented with the sickly sweet smell of some kind of confection. He dug his foreclaws into the mud and leaned up, trying to get a better look.*

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Celandine: -Bare feet stepping quietly along the ground the jumpluff paused at the sound of voices. Curious but, not in a hurry he moved closer..a hand pushing up shaggy soft bangs.- Oh..a party? I wonder if invitations are needed..hmm

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Riffler
Aesir: Turns to look at the other and jolts slightly in shock. He stands up and says "Woah, that's a lot of cake, you need any help with that?"

Sanuye: Oh, that would be a great help actually. *has his face uncomfortably close to a towering tiramisu* D-do you think I made to much of it? I might have gotten carried away…

Handsome Shapeshifter

Ruriska
Sanuye: Oh, that would be a great help actually. *has his face uncomfortably close to a towering tiramisu* D-do you think I made to much of it? I might have gotten carried away…

Aesir: Aesir gently reaches for some of the sweet smelling pastries. "To be honest I'd say there might not be enough," he joked. "I know I might get carried away, these look delicious," he added as he carried the food to where everyone else was, swaying his hips subconsciously as he walked.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Sanuye: If you liked them enough to eat them all, I’d be happy. *laughs softly and follows* Gabriel, I’m here! <3

Gabriel: *raises a hand in greeting to the two and then glances at the table. How they were going to fit anythign else on there was a mystery* Sanuye dear, someone wants to talk to you about your baking. *smiles at Aesir* Just put them down wherever you can find space. *starts rearranging things, careful not to upset the Ducklett*

Handsome Shapeshifter

Ruriska

Aesir:He gently places the sweets wherever on the table there is room, then waves hello to everyone.

Floppy Member

Brutus: *His curiosity was piqued, and he hauled himself up out of the pool that had formed on his own whim, sliding through the mud with considerable effort. The hulking blue reptile remained on all fours, dragging his tail behind him as he made his way toward the Stantler that had just arrived with the cakes, beady eyes darting between the Mewtwo and Leafeon as well.*
Olliver: A wonder how waiting seemed to take forever. He let out a soft sigh, barely heard due to his size, and took another glance around the area. So many people, and even more than he remembered seeing. The Ducklette blinked curriously at the Furret when greeted, then watched momentarily as she wandered off. Shortly after he ventured to take a sip of tea. Finding it to his satisfaction and cool enough not to be harmful he contented himself with it. He let out a much more happier sigh, small tail wagging. Then, all too soon more delicacies were being placed on the table. Forgoing his mean Olliver did his best not to get in the way -- and to help out where he could.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Sanuye: *turns the a sound of something large approaching, one cake still in his hands* Oh… *takes a few steps towards Brutus and then offers it to the Ferligator, holding it up high in front of him* For you. <3

Gabriel: *watches with a small smile, though there is certain wary glint in his eyes*

Kamileunaire
]

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lucille: Since the pachirisu seem to have frozen in fear upon seeing her, and who knows how long she had been waiting standing there for a response, Lucille decided to ignore him and wanted to be back at the table where mewtwo was sat at. She turned around, angrily muttering curse words beneath her breath, kicked up patches of grass in frustration, swinging her arms as if in a fight, while she walked back through the path she took to get here. She could see that there were more of them since she'd left. "I wonder if that cute Ducklett is still around" she said as she approached the crowd around the table. The overpowering smell of freshly baked cake was starting to make her feel hungry...

( OOC: a week without a response.. !$#$%@ not waiting anymore. chasing after stantler mewtwo ducklett now lolol )

Floppy Member

Brutus: *The Feraligatr stopped as the Stantler began to move toward him, and when the other spoke, the great reptile rose up onto his hind legs, all but towering over the kindly deer. He leaned forward to snuff at Sanuye, taking in his scent, his fishy breath puffing softly into the stantler's face. Once he seemed satisfied, he leaned down to lick the top of the cake, before sitting down and reaching up to take it with massive claws, still half covered in mud after he'd climbed out of his pond.*

Ruriska

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Celandine: -As he moved closer his nose caught the delicious scent of sweets. Warm, kind smile springing back to life when he noted that invitations were not needed.- My what lovely cakes..

Paru -Hidden among the bushes near the large group of 'others' the child felt nervous being near so many big people. Instead he settled for watching intently..and sniffing occasionally towards the treats.- Hnn..wants..-After watching a while longer with a growling tummy Paru darted from the safety of his bushes. Tail clutchted tight the small pachirisu peeked up, too short to reach the yummy things. Unsure the male spoke up, though his voice came out as more of a tiny squeak. - Ah..can have one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff