Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Reveler

Pxl Box - A Roleplay based from Pxl Pet Shoppe
              xxxxAre you lonely? Do you need companionship? Pxl Pet Shoppe is here for you. This is an evolving adopt pet shop. Once a pet is purchased, feel free to join in the roleplay.

Story
              xxxxxxxxBelow are the current events in the world of pxl pets. The plot is very open and in a casual setting.

In the outskirts of town sits a little shop. It's plaster cracked on the outside as wooden pillars hold up the roof which is old and peeling. The inside is slightly better kept and every surface is wiped clean of dust. Several strange eggs are seen scattered through the hay nests resting against the walls of the shack. Each one unique in its own way. This is the Pxl Pet Shoppe. It's a new store in the bones of old city. It's time to breathe life back into the little hovel and town.

Indulgent Reveler

Extras

You can use whatever image you would like for your character; however, I will be using my avi as my character. If you don't include an image in your post, it will be assumed that your avi is your character.

Indulgent Reveler

Indulgent Reveler

Winston
xxxxxxxSHOP KEEPER

xxxxWinston stared down to the egg that laid in her hands. Her thighs caressing the girth of the shell as she sat cross legged in the corner of her store. She lightly pressed tender hands on its warm surface as her fingers softly tapped the large leaf that grew from its top. It was large on her thighs yet so fragile to touch. Between her breathes, she swore she heard a heartbeat from within it. It urged her to whisper, "Don't you worry, little one. I'll take good care of you, I promise. Just me, you, and shop full of other pets." She paused for a minute and lifted her brow, "I mean, I know it's not really exclusive right now but once you're hatched you'll see, my little one." Her hands gently wrapped around it tighter as she pressed her cheek against it's surface. The leafs on top shaking to tickle her nose as she simply nuzzled with care.

User Image

OOC: Hey, so the roleplay is now up :3 Thought it would help with the post count. You can join if you'd like or stay away. I don't really have much of a plot decided other than pets and such. So you have creative freedom! Enjoy! Also, not sure what roleplay level you guys like to play on so I just went for a short lit. I can write more if you guys are into that. Let the games begin.

Soldier of Song
PartyLemon
Hopelessly Pretty
A Brilliant Loser

High-functioning Genius

When PartyLemon was a kid, she saw creatures of unbelievable size, these creature were none of what she'd ever seen. She wanted to explore the wild and find these creatures, but she had never gotten a chance. Years later, She went away from her hometown to embark on a journey to explore the world. After a while, in her journey she stumbled upon a small egg in the forest. She knew not of what it was, she thought it was just glass or some decoration. But upon touching it, she felt warmth, at that moment she knew what it was and remembered her dream to see those creaturesBefore she picked it up, she looked around for it's parents but only found bones lying on the ground. Then she told herself, never to abandon this egg and continue in search of other eggs in need. Upon finding a new quest, as well as an adventure, she went on in search of these creatures.

As she road a boat to sea to go to another land. Her boat crashed and sunk with her. She then got the egg and her stuff to find land. While swimming through the water. She saw an oval object and dived down to get it. She was shocked to find another. Before she took it, she looked for signs of its parents but found bones again. She decided to go up and go find a shore. She found a shore and decided to rest there. The next day, she went on her journey and as her supplies get depleted, she discovered a small shop. In that shop were eggs alike of the ones she found. She then spotted the shopkeeper and asked if she could stay with her, while showing the eggs.

PartyLemon
Adventurer

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexei Malinowski was a newcomer to this land, and quite obviously a foreigner to the city. It was visible in the slow and awkward way that he walked across town, suspiciously judging everything that moved as he struggled to recall the way to his destination. It was somewhere on the outskirts of town... the place where he had obtained the strange egg. It was currently being housed in a satchel on his arm, swaddled in a thick scarf within the leather bag. The man nervously crossed the street and passed through an alleyway, fairly certain that he was going the right way.

He wanted to consult the previous owner on what was a good way to prepare for the new life within the shell so he'd needed to come back here. The egg was plant-like for sure, but maybe he needed to water it and give it sunlight to promote growth? He let the egg sit in his windowsill at home but it had yet to hatch or stir much at all really. Maybe he'd already killed the thing..! With an impatient grunt Alexei turned down a road and oh, thank goodness, that familiar broken down shop was in sight.

Bear

User Image
    In hindsight, it made perfect sense. Of course it would hatch quickly—that was the drawback of having an egg that could warm itself, always hot to the touch. Sure, it had come in handy during those cold nights without shelter, but it was during one of those very nights that the egg had hatched. Dimas awoke curled not around an egg, but with a pup in his arms, and he got a good bite on the nose for waking it with his startled reaction.

Well, no hard feelings. There was the little whelp now, prancing after Dimas, lunging and nipping at his boot-heels with every trudging step. The young man, face drawn sullenly under his trademark cap, was having second thoughts about his choice of companion. While he wasn't quite sure what he'd do once he got to shop, if it was advice he was looking for or just some poor sap to unload this dog on, it was the only thing he could think to do.

Speaking of poor saps, Dimas couldn't help but notice someone else seemed headed the same way, though for how tense this stranger seemed, he could very well be lost instead. "Hey!" Dimas called out, ever the good samaritan. "Where you headin'?" He stopped a ways away for the other man's sake, unsure of how the tiny beast would react to another person. He could feel the creature now, winding about his ankles, still radiating heat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff