Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

(( This is a private RP between me and Ithiltari. Please no posting unless you are invited to do so by one or both of us. Thank you. ))

User ImageHe had to be the happiest little godling in all of Creation. He had met someone new (and was still deciding about whether or not he liked said new person), had been introduced to the fantastic, sugary confection called 'cookies,' and had not yet been re-captured by either paternal unit. What a fantastic day!

Soto wandered about the Pantheon aimlessly before he finally came before a rather impressive set a doors. He made a face, however, at the glass on the floor, and was careful to tiptoe past the lot of it given his bare feet. Just where was this? What was that giant thing, and where were the aoidei to clean up the awful stuff that was on the floor?

He was pretty certain it was glass. He even knew for certain what glass was, if only because he had a talent for breaking it. It was funny watching his parents' servants skitter to clean it up just as fast as possible.

He giggled at the thought and shoved piece of a cookie in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully as he glanced up at the broken windows where the glass had no doubt come from. Messy, messy, messy! But not my mess. This time.
"I wouldn't come any closer," Delmin remarked from where he was sitting. "Not without shoes, anyway," the man continued, eying the bright green child (it had to be a child, what with the method of eating) with curiosity and some suspicion. There were several questions and concerns that sprang immediately to mind, although he certainly didn't expect the other to know the answers. Who would let their kid wander around down here? the host groused internally, finally starting to address Jin Huang that way, instead of solely aloud.

I'd certainly not know. A better question might be who the parents are, the dragon suggested, nothing about the other's appearance ringing any bells. Perhaps a deity? he offered, although Jin Huang did not sound entirely sure of the thought.

"Did you need something?" the host asked after a moment, running one hand over his face. He wasn't good with children hardly true, so it would be best for everyone if he could just figure out who to return this one to. Unless, of course, it wasn't a child. That could be a definite possibility, and wouldn't even be the strangest thing Delmin had ever seen roaming the Pantheon.

Shameless Ladykiller

User ImageSotiris nodded solemnly at the remark about shoes. He had never worn a pair, but he had been cautioned about broken glass and its sharpness. Not to mention admonished against doing the actual breaking. He paused with a frown as a thought struck him.

"Why broken? You break?" he asked with wide eyes. "Breaking things is baa~aad," he sing-songed in warning, "Gets you lots of trouuuble."

He squirmed in place before carefully picking his way through and around the mess in what was no doubt a comical sight to behold. "Don't need things," he replied to Delmin's question, "Just es'ploring. Have cookies."

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, at least he had some sense. Enough to recognize that the glass would hurt him, deity-ling or no. "Break it?" Delmin echoed back, startled. "I didn't break it. So I'm not going to get into trouble." Glancing around, the man shrugged. "Personally, I think it's His fault," he continued, gesturing at the Pod. "But it'd be hard to get Him in trouble for it."

I'm sure he'll feel very bad about making such a mess, Jin Huang dryly commented. Delmin grinned at the remark, then watched wide-eyed as the child made his careful, barefoot, way over to him.

"Exploring by yourself? The Pantheon? Do your parents know you're out? Not that it's really any of my business," the man continued under his breath. "At least you're well supplied."

Shameless Ladykiller

Sotiris sputtered a bit indignantly. Tell his parents? Then how would he have possibly escaped the confines of their living area if he had simply announced that he was intent on going out to explore? Such a silly question. "No, did not tell them," he insisted hotly, "No fun with Dad. Mom does not es'plore much, but Dad no fun with es'ploring."

He took another bite of his cookie, chewing thoughtfully as he eyed the man before him. "Who're'you?" he asked between bites before grabbing another cookie and holding it out to him in offering, "Cookie? They're gooo~ooood!"

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
"Alright, alright," Delmin said, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "Staying out til you get caught, huh?" he asked, looking sympathetic. That was part of how the game was played, after all. Of course, the children rarely realized that it was anything but a game to their worried parents.

Which is why you should be responsible, and find out who his parents are. No doubt they will be looking for him shortly, and I'm the one who will have to interact with them later. Delmin merely rolled his eyes at the thought, taking the proffered cookie.

"I'm Delmin," he answered, not introducing the still grumbling dragon in an effort to keep complications down. He took a small bite of the cookie while waiting to see if the boy would introduce himself, pleasantly surprised to find out that it tasted good.
BUMP! talk2hand talk2hand emo emo sad sad pirate pirate scream scream mrgreen mrgreen

Shameless Ladykiller

The boy continued to munch on his own cookie with a contented look. "Am Sotiris," he told him with a firm nod and with a look that could only be described as smug. He did not think to offer further information on his identity or parentage, but he seemed more than happy to think up more questions to pepper Delmin with.

"What's that?" he asked as he pointed over towards the Pod. He finished off his cookie and then looked inside his pouch. He only had a couple of cookies left, but those were for sharing with his siblings.

He grumbled a bit as he carefully slid his feet across the floor to avoid the glass before moving to sit next to Delmin. He looked over at him expectantly, puppy-dog tail wagging happily, as he waited for his question to be answered.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
"Nice to meet you," Delmin replied somewhat automatically, distracted for a moment as Jin Huang rumbled curiously about the child and his parents. "Um?" he continued, looking over his shoulder at the thing both he and the dragon had largely tried to ignore. "I'm not really sure. I've been told it's the remains of Harmodious, who apparently created the gods."

And yet, it is both my Lord and not Him, Jin Huang mused, having previously attempted to sense if something recognizable as the Crown lingered within.

"But it's also not Him. It's confusing," the mortal said with a long suffering sigh. He doubted he'd ever learn the truth of the matter, and frankly, right now that was fine by him.

Shameless Ladykiller

"That is confuzzling," the child agreed with a sage nod. He eyed Delmin curiously once again. "You a god?" he asked tentatively. He circled around the man, tail still wagging as he inspected him before finally stopping to stand directly before him with his arms folded across his chest.

"You don't look like one," he stated plainly. He looked more like a mortal to him, but his presence was interesting. It reminded him of his new friend who had two voices.

Suddenly a thought struck him, and he blurted out, "Are you a two voice people?"

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
"Kind of?" Delmin answered, sounding bemused and bewildered by the question. "I mean, I'm not. A god, that is." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I guess two voice person is one way to put it." He'd stayed still while Sotiris circled him, aware that the child was examining him and not wanting to move and perhaps throw him off. "Did you want to talk to...the other voice?" he asked cautiously.

Shameless Ladykiller

The boy blinked and peered up at Delmin curiously as he pondered this. Did he want to talk to this other voice? "Okay!" he announced in a tone that could only be described as a happy chirp.

"Hello, hello other voice!" he laughed, clearly amused with himself.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Delmin's smile was almost entirely involuntary, as if Sotiris was simply that infectiously adorable. Jin Huang rumbled a bit of a chuckle, but it was purely internal and the amusement was not reflected in the features that soon presented themselves to the young god. Indeed, the expression that settled over the man's features was stern and somewhat impassive; it might remind Sotiris of his father, a bit.

"And hello to you," the dragon said gravely, offering a brief bow of his head that held very little of Delmin's more relaxed motions. "My name is Jin Huang."

Shameless Ladykiller

"Hallo," Sotiris repeated, eyes wide as he noted the sudden change in demeanor, and the tone did indeed remind him of his father. This new presence he felt quite clearly. It was quite strange a thing to come across in his mind's eye. He had simply been born into the world a god, and thus did not clearly understand the need for a host or even the act of having been reborn.

"Jin Huang," he repeated, eyes alight with curiosity, "What are you? Am Guardian." He beamed up at the two voice person, tail wagging in reflection of his mood.

(( I have faith that... someday... we'll finish this RP. Not a complaint, btw. Simply amused. <33

Soto I think needs to meet him again now that he's at morph stage.... he is at morph stage right? And I'm not imaginging things/thinking of someone else? XDD ))

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Jin Huang would have rather liked to know who Sotiris' father was; indeed, one of the Dragon's titles of old had been 'Underworld Dragon'. Which would no doubt be utterly fascinating to the young godling.

Unfortunately, Jin Huang had no intention of letting that particular title past his lips. Not until he knew if he still had any right to claim it. "Guardian? Well met indeed," he said, a little surprised at how much he meant that. He would have a lot to discuss with Sotiris, no doubt. Once he grew up a little, of course. "I am the Dragon King Futs Lung, Treasurer to the Crown."

Which wouldn't mean much to the godling, most like.

((loool~eventually we will! And yes, they do need to meet again. :< Jin is indeed a morph!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff