Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"Why do you like to play with dolls? If you do you can play with me, I won't mind. My sisters won't play with me. Well... Saranna just tries to make them attack each other and Dympna just tells them all how they'll die..."

"Oh, two for one - say something else Tuuli!"

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"I didn't say anything about dolls..."

Ignatius shook his head, "She hardly needs encouragement."

"Relax Iggy. I just wanna have some fun..."

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"Oh, that's too bad. I was hoping someone would play with me," she sulked for two seconds then brightened up and asked again. "Why are you sad?"

"Wait, what...fun? What is this? I am a mighty carpathian male, I don't believe in fun..." Fleur puffed her chest and strutted around the cave.

"Very funny..."

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"You are not quite well are you?"

"Fleur..."

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"No, you're the one that's sad, remember?" she gasped. "Oh...you don't remember things...Oh no. That must be terrible. You don't even know who I am anymore, do you? It's ok, I'm Bella. These are my sisters. And this is our cave. But you can play here, it's ok."

Fleur turned on him, "Get working on that word for 'divorce' - I'm sure my lifemate will just by dying to know it."

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Why are you so bitter?" Ignatius stared her down. "You are my cousin. We should be friends. Instead you shoot me down and tell me I am horrible, when I really haven't done a thing to you..."

Chantelle stopped what she was doing to watch. This was either going to be really good or really bad. She was betting bad.

"Oh snap!"

Rafe blinked, "I still know who you are. I'll still remember you after you're dead too."

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"And...you're saying you've been all kittens and roses to me?" Fleur demanded. "You boss me about, you tell me what to do, you insult me, and think nothing of it."

"Um, guys...come on...we don't really want to do this."

"Or at least we really don't want them to do this in such an enclosed space..." Scarlette said quietly eying the exit.

"Oh, so your memory is better now? That's wonderful! And you're so nice...how kind of you to try and remember me for so long!"

"Aren't you going to call her off, commander?" Dympna asked dryly.

"No...I think she'll work as a new form of passive aggressive torture..."

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"I have never bossed you around just to boss you around. Only when I thought you might be in danger. And I never started insulting you until you started being cruel to me."

"Passive aggressive torture seems to be her specialty..."

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"Which is ALL the time! I'm sick of it!" Fleur shouted back.

"Your friend in there is going to disturb the bats..." Dympna said calmly.

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Thanks for the warning." Chantelle, get them to stop shouting...there's bats in there.

"Um...hey guys...Rafe says there's bats in here...and if you two keep it up...you're going to make them angry."

Ignatius snorted. "Females."

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Fleur turned on Ignatius and growled, "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"Fleur, I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it..."

"And even if he did," Lacroix added. "You can deal with him once we're outside?"

"Why are they fighting in there?" Bella asked tilting her head. "They don't sound happy at all."

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"We need to get outside now. You can argue with me once we get there."

"Come on Tuuli...Let's go..."

"I'm coming." She sighed and started heading out of the cavern.

"My cousin and my sister are having some issues. Apparently they decided to get them off of their chests now..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff