Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Waffles

((HI GUYS THIS IS SUPER UNOFFICAL AND OOC. DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? CHECK THE DATE IN CENTRAL STANDARD TIME US PLEASE THANKS))

It was a quiet night in Destiny City. The suburbs were filled with the hushed whisper of air conditioning units. Even the streets of the city were unusually still - there were no cars to be seen on the roads, and most business establishments had, for one reason or another, chosen to close early. A waxing moon shone down, illuminating everything in a soft glow, when suddenly...

The clock struck midnight.

A mist rolled in, turning the pure light of the moon into something garish, sinister, and...Orange? All across the city, a few pretty-skirted and military-outfitted magical girls and boys would wake up to a feeling strange and sinister.

---

Amityville Academy was, unsurprisingly, not quiet at all. Perhaps it was the drunken game of croquet the gnomes had decided to start on the dorm rooftops, or maybe it was the trash bots who had all suddenly decided to malfunction at the same time, whizzing down the corridors playing a very odd song at top volume. Whatever the case, alarm bells went off at midnight and students were forced to shuffle from the comfort of their rooms to the great outdoors -

Where they would find themselves not standing on Amity grounds, but on city streets. Were they in the human world?!

---

It was an average night at the Deus Ex Machina facilities. For once, no one was getting drunk, the Life Labs hadn't done anything particularly disturbing and nothing of any particular interest was going on. Most had probably retired to their rooms. However, strangely their phones all started ringing at midnight, with a text asking them to accept a teleport to a little town called "Destiny City"...

what the hell is going on

THE PLANETS HAVE ALIGNED, AND UNIVERSES COLLIDED...

suddenly Amity students and hunters alike will find they have crossed canon with Moonshop! Did they merge? Were they the same all along?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

Emily Device was like, "WAT UP WIT THIS?"

And then she experienced a strange sort of deja-vu.

Hygienic Waffles

Guen was patrolling the streets, as usual. It was dark outside, and unusually quiet. Saturday nights were never this calm, especially not in the part of town she'd chosen for her evening stroll. It struck her as bizarre- until she saw the thick blanket of fog creeping toward her in the distance.

She started to back away, but all too soon she was in it's midst. The sky suddenly glowed orange, and what she could see of the moon looked oddly pumpkin-like...

What on EARTH was going on?!

---

User Image

Cady walked over to Emily.

And dapped her super hard bro.

"I'M HUNGRY. MY LEGS ARE COLD. WHY AM I WEARING THIS? HEY IF I PINCH MY HAND LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF MY EYE IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SQUISHING YOU ISN'T THAT NEAT."

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

Emily accepted the dap like a true bra, and gave Cady a wat up nod before proceeding to mean mug. She tried to not feel too nervous about the head squishing, and stared off into the distance, "Somethin ain't right. This place...it smells like the princess corner."

Blessed Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Algol was feeling pretty annoyed after a certain someone had gone out to buy the newest version of the vacuumatic 3000, again, leaving her to walk around in her lonesome. In a senshi fuku.

In her lonesome, because that is what she liked to do.

On her way to attempt to locate a certain someone, she managed instead, to find a certain someone else. Well two someone elses, but one of them looked really familiar.

She paused. "Do I know you?"

Lizbot

Shameless Hunter

One Negaverser happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or maybe it was the right time. If midnight was the 'right' time for anything. What was 'right' or 'wrong', though?

This was getting kind of deep. The Negaverser in question wasn't as deep as the narration, and rather than getting caught up in a pointless moral conundrum, just ******** jumped out at the apparent senshi, impractically large weapon blazing.

Hematite slowly lowered his weapon. And stared.

User Image

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

"Professor QB? Wat r u doin here? Is this the humang world again?" Emily sidled up to the professor, "Also ur hair looks so pretty and soft...so soft..."

Nio Love's Fav

Obsessive Stargazer

Sailor Pyxis was supposed to be on patrol duty, but had pretty much given up on being a useful Senshi at this point, opting to hang out and watch stars and snack on caramel popcorn instead. He'd only looked away for a minute to feed a kernel to a nearby beetle, but when he returned his gaze to the sky...well.

It was pretty, but. Pretty wrong..

"Um...is somebody there? Anybody?" he called, hoping that someone a little more capable was around. He didn't know for sure, but this didn't seem like the kind of problem that could be fixed with a bunch of magical glowing bugs.

----

With a bakekitsune cradled in his arms, Thackery wandered around the streets in amazement, pausing to look at every little detail. Neat, a rock! Woah, a street light!

He might have gone on like that forever had he not noticed his teammate bro, Aymet, hanging out in some kind of weird costume. He certainly wasn't one to question strange lifestyle choices, so he approached him like nothing was wrong.

"Aymet! Pretty weird stuff, huh? Hey, where'd you get this fancy thing?" Leaning down and tilting his head at an angle, he peered at the weapon inquisitively.
Serandite was wondering why the moon was orange. She stood, with brown eyes staring up towards the sky. Sitting on her large bunny weapon's shoulder, she spotted .. really late halloween costumes?

WHAT WAS THIS Q_Q WHY WAS THE MOON ORANGE?!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff