Welcome to Gaia! ::

"There are all manner of fantastical beings in and around the Pantheon - a large cat is nothing new to anyone who's spent much time here. I know several, in fact," he added. And a unicorn, and a vampire, and a liontaur...yes, the 'locals' were very diverse.

Adi beamed, glad to hear that Elik approved of her 'care,' even if it came out a little awkward-sounding. "Of course I'm taking good care of him! He has to like it if he's going to stay."

Yep, totally not subtle.

Beloved Stargazer

Subtility was, indeed, not Adrienne's strong point. "Well, I figure... Through I have not yet met many just yet." He really wasn't sure what to think about this place, still. And if he even wanted to stay. Obviously there had to be a way back home, if his mother had taken it.

Adi, through, seemed to have a much different idea in mind...
"You'll have to meet Glyph when he gets back." Adi did so want her friends to also be friends. "You'll like him. And Laurence, too, and Yu. He looks kinda scary, but he's nice. Maybe you could even meet Harmodius?" Fortuantely, the werewolf stopped before reiterating the entire list from earlier. "When you want to, you know. No rush."

During the break in his daughter's chatter, Rio's rose. "Well, I think I'll excuse myself, if you have no further need of me...?"

((Can probably wrap/fade this?))

Beloved Stargazer

"Well, that's a tall list you've got for me, Adi." Through if they were all like Rio, maybe it wouldn't be so bad ?

Well... They probably weren't all like Rio. That was like expecting every living being to be alike. He nodded. "Thank you, sir." He couldn't help himself, really.

((And wrap. :> wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces