Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Yes... I met Kaelin once, a long time ago. I have not seen him in some... some years. Was he at the Renaming of the Crown? Most who were enfleshed then were..." Tian Yue's eyes lost focus as he tried to remember. "I recall Byrne, Rebirth, dancing himself to ash, and... oh, brother, it was..."

Anxious Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No one's ever told me much about the ceremony itself..." Xun Jiang had to admit. But then, he hadn't really asked either. He'd been more focused on trying to figure the grigori out, with little success.

"What was it like ?" An unforgettable thing, no doubt. Somewhere where he should have been, and hadn't.

As much as he needed to stop beating himself up over the past, it still rankled, that he'd been gone, missing, at the times where he might have been needed the most.
"It was... it was everything, brought to bear on nothing and bringing back something." The Dragon King smiled faintly. "I am not trying to be poetic, brother, but there truly are no words... I spent most of my time crafting the Name to whisper into the Chrysalis, to call Him back to us and out of Gehenna's maw. Carrying that enormity in my mind, in my mouth, made the rest of things rather a blur."

Anxious Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I understand, brother." The awe in Tian Yue's voice was impossible to ignore, and this might be something he'd never understand.

He finally emerged from the water himself, padding his way to his brother and resting himself against him, careful of the shoulder spikes. "A miracle brought down to earth, then." He said, softly. "As gods should do in times of need..."

His brother's presence was warm, comforting.
"Indeed so." Tian Yue leaned back, also careful of his spikes and horns. This would be more enjoyable in dragon-shape, but... well. Having such a large true form could be enormously inconvenient at times. Especially indoors. "May we bring forth many great miracles in the ages to come."

Anxious Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This would also be more enjoyable with more brothers about, but maybe Xun Jiang was just biased. It was hard to make a proper dragonpile with only two dragons, really !

"Yes... We shall." He said, smiling. "We will all rise again, brother... We will."

And then... And then they would all be together again, eventually, one day. Like how it should always have been.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff