Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Reckless? How is that?" Did he say that of himself simply because wandering so could be dangerous, or was there something else to it? Either way, it was certainly safer to travel now than it had been not so long ago - the one time he had done so, haring off to look for Gaia. If only that would work, this time...

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well... Heavens only know where the grigori are hiding. And I walk alone more often than not." But he couldn't let that stop him. If he let it, then he'd be as good as caged, trapped, left to fade again, or so he thought.

If he left fear to take over, then, at least in his case, the grigori would have already won. "But I can't let that stop me. I have a lot to do. Destruction and Gehenna sure did see to that..." He trailed off.
"I hadn't thought of it that way," Rio admitted. Though they all knew the Grigori were out there, somewhere, but they didn't seem to think them a very active threat - not in the way that they mgiht suddenly reappear and attack a single god. But why not? It sent a tiny shudder through his wings. To be Unmade...

But beyond that, Ankou was making him feel guilty for his failure to venture out, although he probably wasn't trying to do so. There was a sudden self-consciousness to Love, who pulled in his bright wings and looked pensive. "It seems you are a braver god than I, or at least more dutiful."

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unfortunately for Love, Ankou didn't seem to be picking up on any guilt-tripping he was accidentally causing. He hadn't set out to do just that, did not notice, much like he always did.

"Brave or foolish, take your pick." He said, amused. But when he wasn't being himself, when he wasn't seeking the spirits, he felt... incomplete. Like something was missing, and the only way to drown that feeling was to work.

So work he did.

"And, well.... Every duty is different." He admitted. "I... have always been different, I figure. Because of what I am." Ruling from above (or Under, come to think of it) had never been for him.
"I think perhaps that could be said of all of us, that we are different on account of what we are." Different, even, than their own counterparts, to varying degrees.

"How very deep." Ffyrnig offered her commentary with dry, unflinching amusement.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Others might have been insulted by Ffynig's statement - after all, how dare a mortal talk to a god like that ? But, well, it was not so the case here. The Spirit Guide was definitively amused - he attempted to conceal it and let his expression settle on a careful mask of neutrality, but the amused light in his golden eyes betrayed him quite nicely.

Bright little spitfire of a mortal, in the large shape of an owl. He had to admit gods did need the occasional kick in the a** these kind of mortals did bring.

"Well, when you think of it, if we were all the same, we would not get much of anywhere, would we not ?" Oh, the idea of a whole pantheon full of unsettling, wandering gods like him... Yes, they wouldn't get much of anywhere then.
Rio sighed and shook his head at his companion, responding to her teasing by reaching up to tweak the Tylluan's eartuft, which prompted her to puff up her feathers and snap her beak at him.

Grinning, he agreed with Ankou, "No, we really wouldn't."

"Aah, but I think that was code for I'm not paying enough attention." Ffy huffed a wordless denial of this, but he knew that he was right. "Perhaps we can speak at more length some other time?"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He couldn't help but smile at the interaction in between Love and the Tylluan, so similar to him and his crows and yet completely different at the same time.

"Perhaps." Really, in his case it was always better to never set things in stone unless he was certain if he would actually present. Planning had never been his forte. "Be well then, both of you." He did say with a nod before leaving Love to his current company.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff