Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Me, in trouble?" Zhijian put on his very best innocent face, which was actually not very good. His appearance didn't lend itself well to such expressions. "Of course not. I certainly never broke my ankle."

Joking aside, however, he was very glad that his brother had been spared a worse injury. It would not do to lose any of his siblings again so soon.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Jin Huang looked amused at Zhijian's reply and his 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look - not that he wore it well. "Oh, of course not. You'd never do such things, hm?" Broke his ankle? What had he been doing?

Clearly he must spend more time at the Pantheon - he missed so much, being away!
"Oh no, of course not," he continued, "I'm always perfectly cautious and aware of my surroundings when I pick fights." If he'd been speaking to anyone other than one of his siblings, he would most certainly not be discussing such things, much less in such a jovial manner.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
"Yes, I seem to recall that as well," he replied as dryly as ever. And if the opposite was true, well, what of it? This sort of banter was what the Kings often did, amongst themselves.

That and get into fights where people broke ankles, apparently.

About to comment further on Zhijian's excellent instincts once a fight was underway, Jin Huang paused as a familiar sight stuck it's head into the tea house he and his brother were still ensconced in.

"Huore?" The Errais whickered in greeting and gave a very serious sort of nod to Zhijian.

Pardon the interruption, my Lords. Something's come up at the house that requires your presence, he imparted, looking ruffled that he'd been detailed as a messenger and no doubt swift transport back.

Irritation blossomed with the dragon and he was tempted to send Huore back alone. But responsibility and his no doubt overdeveloped sense of duty made Jin Huang sigh. "Well, brother? It seems as though I am needed elsewhere, much as I would enjoy staying here and talking to you."

He'd have been mounted on Huore by now, except that Zhijian was still wrapped around him.

Once his brother had let him loose, he was quickly astride Huore and with a small nod and wave to Zhijian, the pair was off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff