Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I do hope so as well." He nodded. Some worlds... Weren't as lucky as Azeroth had been. He knew this well. "I would love to learn more about them."

"They were good people indeed. I think they'd be happy to see you again." Him ? Well, he wasn't completely sure. Awkwardness all around. They hadn't known much of him, not really.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image"I'll seek you out when I make that pilgrimmage then, my friend. Deal?" He looked over with a broad smile, warm and welcoming then turned his gaze back to the water.

The other's tension was palpable and Glyph's smile softened as he reached to catch the other's hand and gave it a friendly squeeze, "I'll be with you when we return. Don't worry." Forest fell into silence then, comfortable and optimistic.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Thank you."

He wasn't sure what else to say, really. He knew he couldn't apologize for what he'd done, because he didn't feel sorry for taking Illisia - it had been the one he needed, and the one he needed the most - even through he hadn't known exactly why until later.

Maybe one day he'd tell Glyph about his failed host. But for now, the dragon was far from ready.

"Would you like something to eat ? Or drink ?" He offered. Lindita had left as his request, but he certainly didn't mind doing things himself.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image"Mm..." came the answer and a nod, "Either, if you're willing to spare a bite or a sip. I didn't mean to interrupt your trip." He glanced back at the door with a slight frown, "Where were you headed if you don't mind my asking?"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh, not very far." He tried to reassure Forest. "We were going fishing, nothing more. Im sure the fish will still be there whenever I come around."

"Unless you would... like to come with us ?" A tentative offer. This... hadn't gone as bad as he had feared it might, but he couldn't help but be a little uncertain. The feeling would pass... He hoped.

((Figured we could start sliding this toward a wrap ? <3))

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
]User ImageGlyph looked relieved to find that Xun wasn't travelling far. He'd lost contact with so many friends, another just walking out would hurt him. The offer, however, caught him by surprise and he tilted his head, "Are you sure...? I'm not trying to impose." He hoped he didn't look too happy with this development as he was most glad. It gave him hope that they might become friends.

(that works for me~)

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh, don't worry, it is quite fine. I am sure Lindita would enjoy the company, if only to have a reason to talk your ears off." The demoness loved gods - him most, of course - but found extreme fascination in the pantheon reborn.

"Shall we, then ?"

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageLaughter burst from him without his meaning too and he shook his head, "Ah, so I am to be Lindita's company then? And buy you some quiet time?" Still chuckling, Forest rose and brushed his trousers off, ears flicking forward, "I would be glad to strike up conversation with her, my friend. This trip sounds delightful."

Turning, he walked a few paces away then paused and partly turned back, smiling, "We shall."

(end?)

Beloved Stargazer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas