Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You do?" Ooh, how exciting! Galitzi would love to hear about that! "What's yours like? Zi has these pretty patches, she says it's called 'calico.'" Which was a funny word for something pretty, Enekpe thought.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The slightest thing seemed to be amazing and noteworthy for the little pooka. It was definitively endearing - perhaps it was why mortals seemed to enjoy the company of small creatures like these ?

"She is black-furred, pretty much." There were also white cats, that he knew of. Save for these colors difference, all cats were nearly identical. Aoide always seemed to re-awaken in waves of similar kinds. A little odd, that...

Nothing came from his mostly broken memory, and he did not persist to try to find an explanation.
The world was a wondrous place to the childlike little pooka, full of all sorts of mysteries, of discoveries to be made and things to learn - and especially people to meet! Fortunately, she seemed to have energy for it all...at least until she crashed and napped, then popped up to do it all again. "Ooh. So she's a she, too? Maybe she and Zi could be friends!"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Perhaps." The Spirit Guide mused out loud. "All of the feline-like aoide I have met so far were all women. There are, indeed, quite a few. Some like my Jinx, some like Galitzi, and some who are all white." Like Priya. Jinx and Priya had always seemed to get along, and even now spent a chunk of their time together. Perhaps this was not such a bad idea, after all, as naive as the thought seemed to be. Jinx was, for a the moment, grounded to the pantheon until Lenneth was trained and had a better grasp on her past memories. The distraction might not be such a bad idea.

"We could arrange for them to meet, if you wish."
"Huh." How weird that they were all girls! Enekpe found this rather perplexing - if there were girls, shouldn't there be boys too? She herself was physically genderless, like all pooka, but she'd never heard of of any people or creature being all male or all female. "I wonder what happened to the boys!"

"Zi'd like that," End decided, "Everybody needs friends."

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I cannot say that I know." Perhaps there had never been any. Perhaps they had simply been created like this, as aoide. He did not remember, or perhaps had never truly known to begin with.

"I am sure it can happen, then." He nodded, trying to shake those thoughts away. The present was much better to focus onto than the past.

"I should probably get going soon, however." He noted, and sure enough, the pantheon garden could be seen in the distance
"Good!" En wagged her tail happily, certain that Galitzi would be pleased by her efforts. It would be like paying her back for taking care of her, or something like that.

The wagging still, though, and her look turned disappointed. She always hated saying goodbye. "Aw, that's too bad..."

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her disappointment came as a bit of a surprise to him - he wasn't exactly the most... talkative and open of the pantheon reborn, and it always came as a bit of a shock that anyone that was not his family or own entourage might... miss him.

It was still a little alien of a concept. Before... Before he had gone mostly unnoticed, had he not ? And he actually had no idea how to deal with little little creature's sadness. "I am sure we will get to see each other again." If not her then... certainly the goddess she bore. There was something her that might need exploring, questions that may need to be asked.

"Would you rather I leave you in the garden, or your room ?" Well, he intended to take his role of mean of transportation as far as she wished for him to, at the very least.
The pooka perked up a little and nodded. Yes, surely she'd see him again! They were going to introduce their aoidei, after all. "Oh, I don't have a room, jsut a bed. But you can take me there!"

A choice she made largely because it would mean a few more minutes with her new friend.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just a bed ? Ah, whatever she felt fitting, he figured. If she was happy with just a bed, then who was he to argue it ? "And where is your bed, then ? The main building ?" It was entierely possible that he might have passed it every day without noticing it in the least.
"Yep! Harmodius made it for me." A fact she would probably never get tired of flaunting. How many people had a magic bed, hmm? One made by an awesome rainbow god who could turn into a pooka, no less.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That is rather nice of him to make you a bed like that." And certainly nowhere beyond Creation's capabilities. Perhaps he should try to seek out Harmodius once more sometime... If only to see if there was anything else he could do to aid rebuilding.

But at the same time, he'd been told exactly just how he could do this - gather the souls that had not been shattered by Gehenna, and send them on their way to rebirth. From there, they would end up whenever they needed, and would repopulate mortal worlds.

He'd found the bed quickly enough, and let down the little pooka in it with a pet on top of her head. "See you, Enekpe."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff