Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hrmph. Well, I can certainly try." Wouldn't get far, sure - but nothing kept him from trying.

Except, perhaps, the fact that he didn't - suddenly too comfortable all cuddled up with his brother to try to do anything about it. Oh well - hopefully his wings wouldn't end up with holes chewed through.

Drool would wash off, at least. Holes would be a little harder to deal with. And painful as well.
"You do that," Zhijian said smugly, tail flicking as he switched from gnawing his brother's wings to what was probably less objectionable affection - grooming! "So, have you been doing anything besides splashing innocent bystanders?"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ha, now THIS was something Xun Jiang could agree with completely - through the fangbridle would probably have an hard time getting his brother's wild mane of hair into any form that remotely looked tidy. That was probably impossible.

"There's anything else to do ?" He answered, the perfect picture of innocence - only not. "I haven't done much yet. The change is still fairly recent." He admitted.
"Oh, you know - gather followers, look for Grigori, nothing important. Splashing one's brothers is much, much more pressing work." He wasn't actually criticizing, but there was a certain point to it. "You should learn to fight again, for certain."

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, yes. That. His ears dropped slightly. "Yes... Illisia... did start to teach me, in a way. Her body remembers how to move, through..." Through he wasn't sure if a blade suited him. Or if he should rather simply fight in scales, once he remembered how.

And, still, a part of him didn't want to fight, still, but he would squash this. He would need to. "Once I find a suitable weapon I wish to train in... Or my scales... Will you help me, brother ? I have... much to remember."
"Of course I will help you. We can remember together, hm? Just don't hit me too hard," he said with a sniff, "And no dirty water tricks!"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That." He huffed with mock affront. "Will only happen once you finally get it through your mind that my wings are not chewtoy, Fangbridle."

He was half-tempted to return the favor and see how Zhijian would react - but... feathers. Yeah. He was bound to get some stuck in his teeth, and he doubted feathers were delicious.

Beside, he had the feeling ying long would actually like it.
"Hmph," Zhijian grunted at his brother, a growly-grumble in his throat. "Remember, you asked me for help. That means you have to play by my rules!"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Brat." That was all Ti Lung had to say about that - well, unless sticking his tongue out as his brother counted as a statement. It probably did.

Through it certainly didn't seem to matter much - he still seemed more than happy to stay right where he was, near his brother, even if it meant both tail and wings were in possible dangers.

"You let me know when you'll have time ?" From the look of it, Zhijian had matters to handle, which made sense.
"Hnn." He lashed his tail in faint annoyance, now that he'd been reminded of his followers' little bout of drama. He'd quite managed to forget about while he played with his brother. "This should only take a few days, I hope. I will come and find you, when I finish?"

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Certainly." He could be patient, really... Somewhat. Even if he'd rather have his brothers all to himself, he knew that they all had their own things to do.

"I am often outside... But my door is the one with the large tree on it." He paused. "The silver one." The one right beside was Glyph's. That could be confusing.

"Through, I also am often taking a swim." As if Zhijian didn't already know. The idea that his poor brother might end up regarding each body of water he came across with some amount of suspicion made him grin.
"Wherever you are, I'll sniff you out somehow - and drag you out, if I have to!" Which he'd already done once, so Xun Jiang would know he meant it.

Beloved Stargazer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.An amused chuckle followed that statement. Oh, yes, Zhijian's dragging skills were unmatched in all of the pantheon.

He'd have probably been much more scared if he hadn't known what had pushed him down, really.

"Through, if there is anything I can ever help you with, let me know ?" He'd certainly do everything he could, for each and every one of his sibilings. "I should likely leave you to your matters, however." He had already been quite a naughty dragon, really.

Did he regret it ? Not one second.

"And if you do not come soon, I will sniff you out myself." With an amused grin, Xun Jiang made his way back to the pantheon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff