﴾Rules﴿

1. No god moding
2. No flaming.
3. If you are asked to leave please co-operate
4. No material over PG-13
5. Keep swearing to a minimum
6. The characters you use MUST be furry's
7. Pay attention to the post / pages and read the story to understand
8. You may join this isn't a story by me this is for many people to jump in and join
9. I can add / take away rules at will.

Interesting Citizen

Current Characters:

Quote:

[ENTER PIC HERE]
Name:
Dislikes:
About:
Being played by:

-----------------------------------------------

Template:

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/bjgvmo.jpg[/img]
Name: Shimizu
Dislikes: Loud obnoxious people, rough-housers
About: Shimizu never had a great life time, he always found relief in using his artistic skills, Or his eye for design, but now that he is alone, he realizes it wasn't that bad, his parent's died when he was 3... Unfortunately He has no friends, he loves the wilderness and is very Curious.
Being played by: Orgasmic Music

Interesting Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Shimizu
Dislikes: Loud obnoxious people, rough-housers
About: Shimizu never had a great life time, he always found relief in using his artistic skills, Or his eye for design, but now that he is alone, he realizes it wasn't that bad, his parent's died when he was 3... Unfortunately He has no friends, he loves the wilderness and is very Curious.
Being played by: Orgasmic Music

Interesting Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As i walk into the forest slowly i see a squirell, as i approach it just looking to hand it a acorn it flee's away scurrying back up a tree. As i walk under the tree a single leaf falls out of the tree, I decide to cautiously pick it up and stare at it for a minute and walk to the river alone watching the water flow naturally down the mountain side with fish struggling to survive. I see a bunny on the other side, as i slowly glimpse and smile seeing it having a good time and giggling at it's cuteness i hear the bush about 20 feet behind me shake. I loudly say "Who goes there?!?!" (Continue with next person's entry)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff