Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you read too much?

*reading* huh? 0.71682892906815 71.7% [ 2577 ]
Book? What's that? 0.03894297635605 3.9% [ 140 ]
pollwhore 0.2442280945758 24.4% [ 878 ]
Total Votes:[ 3595 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

You know you read too much when teachers who encourage reading tell you to stop
........when you get up for a midnight snack, but you find books in you cabinet instead of cheetos
You have read so many books that you're not sure which you've read and which you haven't.
You think in 3rd person.
.....when your friends say another book again.
.....you ask for books for Christmas.
.....you get kicked out of class for reading during a movie. (didn't like her)
.....your family is used to you having a book everytime you walk through the door.
when you feel like you've forgotten something important just because you're not holding a book
Okay, I am now accepting donations for a guild for book readers like us. Something like "The Literate Guild of Literacy" perhaps? I currently have about 5000 gold.

...when you want to create a guild dedicated to books
...when you want to create a guild dedicated to books just to find out a few more good books to read
...when all you want to to do talk about books
...when you get more worked up about book characters than your own friends.
Everyone seems to be mentioning the whole 'library clerks recognize you' thing..so I just thought I'd say..

I went to Barnes and Noble on my birthday. To spend gift cards, of course. so I go to pay, and the lady at the counter asked me if I had gotten a haircut (Which I had, actually. whee ). Erm..so I suppose I go there quite often? xd
Lady Dracor
Okay, I am now accepting donations for a guild for book readers like us. Something like "The Literate Guild of Literacy" perhaps? I currently have about 5000 gold.

...when you want to create a guild dedicated to books
...when you want to create a guild dedicated to books just to find out a few more good books to read
...when all you want to to do talk about books
...when you get more worked up about book characters than your own friends.

eek i kinda spent my gold. i'll get some more whee would you be the uh.. guild captain, is it?
I'd be honoured! ^___^ I just wish I had more to offer! (Good thing I'd started a quest, eh?) <---putting it on hold

...when you put a quest on hold for the love of books
...when as an elementary student, you start reading adult level books because you finished all the books for your age group--and find them too easy to read (ack, true! I read my first 350 page fantasy book when I was 9!)
You know you read too much when:

the worst thing your parents can do to you is tell you that you can't have your books.

you can quote Shakespere and actually understand what you're saying. (I do understand Shakespere! Genius...)

you need a second bookshelf. (Which I do)

the people you most admire are your favorite authors.

you can be in the middle of reading 9 different books at once and not confuse the plots. (Yes, I have done this. Many times.)

your fondest memories are with a book in your hand.

your parents have to yell at you to put your book down because they're tired of you reading all the time. (This has also happened many times...)
When even fellow book readers think you read to much...

When you don't say more then 2 words a day inless its about books...

when you spend all week just in bed reading...

when in 3rd grade you start reading books that 600pg or more (i did that)
pyro_kitty2000
You know you read too much when:

the worst thing your parents can do to you is tell you that you can't have your books.

my parents once tryed to talke all my books away she even said i cound't go to me room... my books where in there... and she still lost.
i have a book for every room of the house
~You spend more time in the library/book store than you do at school, on homework, or at work. Combined.
...you start speaking elvish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces