Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've so many fav characters the list would be about a page long if not more but my all time fav character would be Raistlin from the Dragonlance books.
FluffyDwarfBunny
Mine would have to be Roland from the Dark Tower series from Steven King. I mean he is the last gunslinger. He has been through so much and he still strived to reach his goal in End World, The Dark Tower. I suppose Eddie is ok too but he was a drug addict and is slowly becoming (became it depends what book your at) in love with a black woman in a wheel chair. Or there is the kid Jake Chambers. He has Roland as sorta like his new dad. But once again I'd just have to stick to Roland he is a very unique character the the series. One last thing before I collect my gold, I hope they make the books into movies. Just as long as they don't screw around with things. I think It would make a great bunch of movies or one great big long one, considering there are seven books.

Oh big tall and ugly lmao stephen king actually calls roland that he is a great character though
Bakura Maxwell
I've so many fav characters the list would be about a page long if not more but my all time fav character would be Raistlin from the Dragonlance books.

I love Raistlin! He's freaking awesome!!! ^_^
My favorite character tho ... would have to be ... Dion from Tara K. Harper's Wolfwalker. or Aurian from Maggie Furey's Aurian ... or .. I have one more .... Gerald Tarrant from the Coldfire Trilogy. ^_^
1. Billy Weird / aka. William Weir 3 (Remnants)
2. Lulu (Xombies)
3. Draco Malfoy / Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
4. William Stanley Milligan / He's A Real Person, But Whatever blaugh (The Minds Of Billy Milligan)

And Many More, But Those Are My ALL-TIME Favorites biggrin biggrin biggrin
Hokay...here's all I can dredge up on the spot:

Crowley & Aziraphale (Good Omens)
Raistlin Majere (Dragonlance)
Sam Vimes (Discworld)
Young! scream Ender (Ender's Game)
Wedge & Tycho (Rogue Squadron books)
and, last but my favorite, The Fool!!! heart heart heart *luffs on the Fool* (Farseer trilogy, Tawny Man trilogy)
I also like FitzChivalry, Dutiful, Kettricken, and practically anyone but stupid Molly from the same.

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Winston Smith, i actually believed he'd succeed at one point
I can't name them all, it would take WAY to long, but most of them come from The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and Apropos from Sir Apropos of Nothing.

READ THOSE BOOKS!!!!! THEY'RE REALLY REALLY FREAKING GOOD!
There are a lot of characters that I love, but my all-time favorite would definitely be Elphaba from 'Wicked'.
Bobby Pendrangon from Pendrangon! i love those books so much i could scream redface
the punisher from the punisher
Right now I'm liking Hecate from the "Legends of Dune" series... I also like Vorian from it also >_>
Right Now I gotta say its Astrid Magnussen from White Oleander, a strong character model ~ crying
soren from Guardians of Ga'Hoole book one:The capture
Sirius Black Harry Potter
There is more but I can't think of them right now
Sirius Black from Harry Potter
Faramir and his lady from LotR
But above all and all,
Daemon Sadi from the Black Jewel Trilogy wins. He's a cold hearted sadistic b*****d, (and that's his good side). heart
Face in Wraith squadron and the other books in the series

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces