Welcome to Gaia! ::

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

I'm reading through the Wheel of Time series for the third time and I'm bound and determined to finish it this time. I thought talking to other people would encourge me, and it would be fun to get other people's take and opinons as well.

Warning: There may be spoilers!

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Currently on book eight - Path of Daggers. This is my second time reding this one and the last book where I stopped before.

Please no major spoilers for me. cat_wink

Thieving Rogue

16,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
The later ones are kinda slow so as long as you can trudge through 8, 9 and 10, the next 3 are really great. Can't say about the last one though haven't read it yet.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Questing Eternity
The later ones are kinda slow so as long as you can trudge through 8, 9 and 10, the next 3 are really great. Can't say about the last one though haven't read it yet.

Whoo boy, I have a long road ahead of me.
Is it just me, or was The Shadow Rising dragged out and boring? I had to trudge through that one.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

fremenade
Is it just me, or was The Shadow Rising dragged out and boring? I had to trudge through that one.

I think the problem with Shadow Rising is there was so much going on. I think it might have been an easier read if it was split up.

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I read the first couple of books, but the series is kind of slow going, especially for me, who isn't that into epic fantasy. I prefer stand alone novels that don't have 20 gazillion characters to keep track of...

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

salvagedsword
I read the first couple of books, but the series is kind of slow going, especially for me, who isn't that into epic fantasy. I prefer stand alone novels that don't have 20 gazillion characters to keep track of...

I actually had to write a list for the characters. It's like my little cheat sheet.

Green Ladykiller

I would love to but I am afraid of spoilers.
I have not read the final book. I kind of don't want it to end.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Taylonn
I would love to but I am afraid of spoilers.
I have not read the final book. I kind of don't want it to end.

What spoilers are you afraid of?
I just hope everything get wrapped up, I hate it when a series leaves stuff up in the air.
books 8-10 are indeed slow going books, but if you get through them, 11-the final are great, they each Close some amazing plot lines and story arcs throughout the series, so everything is closed up nicely.

Im currently rereading Memory of light XD

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Lord of the pumpkins
books 8-10 are indeed slow going books, but if you get through them, 11-the final are great, they each Close some amazing plot lines and story arcs throughout the series, so everything is closed up nicely.

That's the prequel right? How is it?
Boesen Moo
Lord of the pumpkins

...no
just no

the prequel is new spring
which was amazing if you like lan and moiraine!

but Memory of light is the Final book!!!

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Lord of the pumpkins
Boesen Moo
Lord of the pumpkins

...no
just no

the prequel is new spring
which was amazing if you like lan and moiraine!

but Memory of light is the Final book!!!

Sorry had a temporary brain fart. I have the series sitting right in front of me too. cat_sweatdrop
Glad New Spring was good though.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Done with book 8, now on to book 9 Winter's Heart!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff