Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Indeed I do , I plan to read the entire rest of the Song of fire and Ice series this year now that I’ve finished a Game of Thrones.

Tipsy Codger

The Melancholy of Resistance and Satantango, both by László Krasznahorkai, and Invitation to a Beheading by Vladimir Nabokov.

Aside from those three I haven't really thought ahead.

Interesting Gaian

I have been meaning to read more YA contemporaries this year like Just One Day by Gayle Forman, Pushing the Limits by Katy McGarry. More into YA and NA books usually.

Liberal Ladykiller

I have large number of books that I have purchased that I haven't read yet. Hopefully, I can cut that number down drastically this year. There is everything from science fiction to biographies that need some attention.
I've got a nice pile of YA dystopia books that I'm hoping to read over the next few months. I've just finished The Maze Runner trilogy and hoping to get started on Choas Walking trilogy soon. I'd also like to read more contemporary books this year so I've gathered a few of them too. smile
Rhomeda
I've got a nice pile of YA dystopia books that I'm hoping to read over the next few months. I've just finished The Maze Runner trilogy and hoping to get started on Choas Walking trilogy soon. I'd also like to read more contemporary books this year so I've gathered a few of them too. smile
I love dystopian, I read it all the time.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mythology, history, and some fantasy novels. The same stuff I read last year.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart Hopefully more Victorian based novels.
2013 releases. Unfortunately, it's rare for me to read anything but what comes out for that year since I'm constantly trying to stay on top of releases. Lots of debut authors books--hopefully--and continuations in series that I'm currently reading. (And most of what I read will undoubtedly be YA.) About to start in on Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin as soon as I finish Altered by Jennifer Rush.
Dripping Acid
2013 releases. Unfortunately, it's rare for me to read anything but what comes out for that year since I'm constantly trying to stay on top of releases. Lots of debut authors books--hopefully--and continuations in series that I'm currently reading. (And most of what I read will undoubtedly be YA.) About to start in on Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin as soon as I finish Altered by Jennifer Rush.

I wish I could keep up with the new releases but I can't afford to, it would cost way too much.

Aekea Scarface

My main goal is to read some of the books I bought a while back but have yet to read them. I tend to have a problem with buying a lot of books at a time and not reading them. xD
EDIT; I'll also be reading stuff for school, but it's a lot of nonfiction work. In fact I'm pretty sure it's all nonfiction. x}

One year I want to try and read The Wheel of Time series.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

I plan on finishing the Game of Thrones series I'm more than halfway finished with the first book so far. After that I'm not sure...I need some ideas. I'm tired of reading teenager targeted series so I will go off and expand my horizons.
stacy_medina
Dripping Acid

I wish I could keep up with the new releases but I can't afford to, it would cost way too much.

I actually review books, so it doesn't cost me too much to keep up; but even at that, I can't read all of them. There's roughly a hundred or more releases that come out each season after all. @-@

But between friends who also review, my local library, books that I buy, and what I get for review, I manage to read quite a bit. Borrowing books from friends and the library definitely helps keep the costs down.
Dripping Acid
stacy_medina
Dripping Acid

I actually review books, so it doesn't cost me too much to keep up; but even at that, I can't read all of them. There's roughly a hundred or more releases that come out each season after all. @-@

But between friends who also review, my local library, books that I buy, and what I get for review, I manage to read quite a bit. Borrowing books from friends and the library definitely helps keep the costs down.
I've started reviewing books, but haven't reached the point where I get them for free yet. I would love if I did.
stacy_medina
Dripping Acid
stacy_medina
Dripping Acid

I've started reviewing books, but haven't reached the point where I get them for free yet. I would love if I did.

You'll get there soon enough! smile I've been going at it for a little over two years now. It's all about accumulating an active following and blogging--and reviewing--consistently for more than six months (and then reviewing what books you do get for review). And, well, having helpful reviews, of course! Networking is also a large part of it; as is having a review policy. Book blogging, it can be a lot of work. But if yo love to read, it's worth it. x-x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff