Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Book 1: character named Boy, worked for an apothecary, was orphaned or did not have parents, the apothecary was old and made potions out of his shop, there was a girl and a magician involved, cant remember much (I read these in my teen years before the internet was super popular)

Book 2: Boy/Teen on a space ship with a colony traveling to a planet, people aboard in cryo sleep on and off and while in cryo sleep he has a dream of a world (turns out the world that the planet is heading to); then a girl/teen on the planet he is on has people already living on it and they are telepathic and telekinetic people who feel something coming towards their planet from deep space but do not know what. Eventually as time passes and people in the story age the two civilizations nearing each other begin a war, one of the psychic folk invading the ship via their astral forms or something like trying to repel the ship from ever landing on their planet and the space ship people (still spacebound) trying to fight off the mysterious beings that are trying to fight off their ship. between the young pair they fall for eachother in their dream world but decide to save their own peoples and mutually decide that it is best they never meet or something to that effect....

any ideas?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
oh that first one sounds so familiar!!! burning_eyes

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
is this the first one?
The Book Of Dead Days
I have no idea why it seemed familiar, I'm pretty sure i've never read it sweatdrop

Dramatica Donnelly
is this the first one?
The Book Of Dead Days
I have no idea why it seemed familiar, I'm pretty sure i've never read it sweatdrop
DING DING DING yes it is! the 2nd one is really old like maybe from the 80s who knows

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yeah the second one is more difficult to look up
the first one was easy cos you knew the name of the character (and its an odd name at that)

Dramatica Donnelly
Yeah the second one is more difficult to look up
the first one was easy cos you knew the name of the character (and its an odd name at that)
I don't forget book plots/characters I just forget titles sadly

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That second one sounds like a few things I can remember reading. Do you know around what year it was published?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff