Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonlance (the Weiss&Hickman variety), Ravenloft, stuff by P.N. Elrod, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Dracula.
AsianMuppet
Mustapha Mond
1984, Brave New World, etc.
Prey

i read Brave New World, that was an awsome book. it really makes you think about everything around you.. Green angle is another good one blaugh
...Has anyone read Christopher Pike?.....
I love the LoTR Trilogy by JRR Tolkien, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, "Soul Music" by Terry Pratchett, and "Magic's Pawn" by Mercedes Lackey. I also love "Beowulf", but that's not really a book.
stoner and spazz
the game
making the run
lotr
droopy
I hate reading

I don't like reading very much either.. But Harry Potter is very good! If you haven't read it before i think you should wink
His Dark Materials Trilogy - Phillip Pullman
The House of the Scorpion - Nancy Farmer
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut (He never fails to amuse me)
The Giver - Lois Lowry

Harry Potter is also good, but slightly too popular to go on my favorite's list. These are books I recommend to others, and Harry Potter is one of those books *everybody* knows about, and nobody needs to hear me telling them to go read them! xd
The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by Tolkien, Slaughter-House Five, Cold Mountain, and many many more that I can not name of the top of my head. 3nodding
i read verry much books but don't have faforite ones becouse i get only good books (it sound weird but some one i know works in a book shop and reads verry much so i get good books blaugh )

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2076997
i like anything by Nicholas sparks

A walk to remember
The gaurdian
The rescue
A messege in a bottle
The wedding
hitch hikers guide to the galaxy
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy-Douglas Adams
The Giver- Lois Lowry
Mandy
LOTR
Harry Potter
Redwall- Brian Jacques
All books by Paul Zindel
Star Wars series
Quote:

best book series ever!

also, Douglas Adams wrote a book called "The long dark tea time of the soul." also very good read!
A Series of Unfotunate Events, by Mr. Lemony Snicket.
Bloody London said:A Series of Unfotunate Events, by Mr. Lemony Snicket

i love those and the Cirque Du Freak series
Fencepost
Quote:

best book series ever!

also, Douglas Adams wrote a book called "The long dark tea time of the soul." also very good read!

He also wrote "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"- that's good, too biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff