Aekea Scarface

House of Leaves - Mark Z. Danielewski
My favorite book is Stargirl biggrin heart

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
A Song of Ice and Fire tops anything else.

Hilarious Noob

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I Am Number Four
Power Of Six
Rise Of Nine
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Divergent
Insurgent
Fallen
Torment
Passion
Fallen in Love
:3
Mt favorites would be The Count of Monte Cristo and Les Miserables. After those then The Dark Tower series and the kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfus.
I like any Sarah Dessen book really and they're all up at the top, but my favorite book is What Happened to Lani Gaver by Carol Plum-Ucci.
some girls are - courtney summers
the immortals series - alyson noel

Barking Dog

Some at my siggy >w<
well right now im going to go read the hunger games series (yeah.. took me alot of time to think about reading the series) then ill go read the second and third book of the i am number four :3
i really wish house of hades dated to release tomorrow xD
then next I would read the divergent thing...
oh wait im going out of topic ... lol xD

sorry if the books im reading is a bit kiddy....

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, definitely.
This is difficult since my choices have changed

Lord of the rings
Cleric quintet
Enders game
Dune
Star wars
The Brent weeks assassin trilogy
The rangers apprentice series
Remember me
Secret of ka

Many others

Currently a song of fire and ice series

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Lord of the Rings series, the Fablehaven series, Harry Potter, the City of Bones book and the entire series that it's in (That I've read anyway), the Septimus Heap series... Hmm.. I like lots of books :3

Ooh, I forgot to mention one that I think the person above me mentioned- the book Remember Me. I'm not sure if that's the one that he/she mentioned, but I still like that one biggrin
My favorite books has to be series...
I love the:
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Charlie Bone by Jenny Nimmo

Hilarious Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
I love the House of Night series by PC Cast and her daughter Kristen Cast, and Twice Upon A Marigold by Jean Ferris
I got a letter for my email address on a last week , I was thinking what I shall make how on him because I received much one like this already there the letter.

" First a little story my life , I call nothing by its name of course because he may not be.
I gave a thought to it that the latter one two three years I write it down tersely because I want to bore nobody.
There were three eating my good workplace yet in a depository I worked with a good company between good circumstances , but the economic crisis attained it unfortunately afterwards and the workplace ceased. I did not find a workplace after this until quite a few months , but I managed to find looking yet with a persistent search then , this place ceased unfortunately. Now already very heavy to find anything...
I don't want to there is much one like this drawn to bore nobody very well i know, they do not do something about it only as I rehearse it.
I have many ideas myself do not consider what I would like to accomplish an idiotic child , but to everything there is need for money , I do not know it about the zero to start.
I ask everybody's help for this who can and wants that send for me 1 USD. I know that cheeky request this , but may be for something else that this it's nothing, but I add everything together then it for me already something.
I can launch an own undertaking from which I can create the safety for myself. I do not want to live well , take it easy. There is paypal for everybody so almost already that I grant it my paypal the name of my drawer air2000@citromail.hu

thank you, beautiful day "

I received much one like this already , but all of them were begging only in somebody else name in other firms' name what I knew that it will land on a man's pocket. I liked his raw sincerity so that I sent it to him 1 USD dared for me not much but maybe that for him yes, indeed I carried out product development longer and I prepared a community side for him.

If he does not can for him to send let him divide it then or let him send it to his acquaintances , not much time.
I hope so does not take offence h I carried out product development longer... smile
paypal : air2000@citromail.hu

Newbie Member

ANNA KARENINA heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out