Welcome to Gaia! ::

my favorite books all the books that kiki swinson wrote like wifey,sticky situation,playing dirty,murder was the case and ashley and jaquavis,the cartel 1,2,3,4,the prada plan 1,2 heart lol
Favorite ever book is none other than Wuthering Heights.......Well I know a lot of people is familiar to that book......anyways, that's that.........
My favorites books are the "Star Wars" novels, more importantly I like the "Star Wars Republic Commando" novels by Karen Traviss.
My favorite books are series! :3
1. Inheritance Cycle
2. Enclave Series
3. Divergent Series
4. The Hunger Games
5. Vampire Academy
6. Twilight Saga
7. Trylle Series
... that's all i can think of 3nodding however I am eager to read the Lord of the Rings heart

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
I Love The Books Made By Ellen Hopkins:

Glass

Crank

Burned

Impulse

Identical

& More.
There's a small list of books that I just cannot get over! And every once in awhile a new book is added, but for now...

The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald (Probably one of the few books from the HS required reading that I didn't begrudge having to read xD)

Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury (Probably because I was never forced to read it in school xD but still I cannot get over how much I loved it...a little disappointed that I never DID get to read it in class to defend its awesomeness.)

Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta (Actually, excuse me while I swoon over this whole series and EVERYTHING she has written/writes/and will ever write till the end of time...I choose Finnikin has my favorite because I adore the fantasy genre most and this was just bdfhvdgjkkufvd)

The Queen's Thief series - Megan Whalen Turner (I cannot even attempt to pick which book of the series is my favorite...it just cannot be done. I don't reread books...like ever...but I would reread these for the rest of my life on a continuous loop. It hurts my soul to have to wait for the next books to be written ;_; )

Heart's Blood - Juliet Marillier (Oh it was perfect, few books take my breath away like this one. Ive never been so frighten while reading a book, it gave me actually chills. And the romance was so sweet. Le sigh** I have a feeling she could easily become one of my favorite authors)

Archangel - Sharon Shinn (The newest addition to my favorites shelf and it was everything I wanted it to be)

Also worth putting in my favs;

The Princess Bride - William Goldman (if not everything about it...the first chapter just is too many kinds of perfect...)

Unwind trilogy - Neal Shusterman (The end of Unwind in particular, I loved the 2nd in the series Unwholly and I suppose I'm waiting for the last in the trilogy to make my final judgements on it...but it really is so good)

Mega Newb

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agh, too many!
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper
Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
Le Morte d'Arthur by Thomas Mallory

*Honorable Mention*
Anything by Thomas Pynchon.
IDK.....I guess Pretty Little Liars or Switched by Amanda Hocking

Newbie Gaian

Wow. This is a tough one. I'd have to say the marked series by P.C. and Kristen Cast, A Little Princess by Frances Hodgeson Burnett, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, and The Crucible by Arthur Miller, and The Women's MurderClub Series by James Patterson. smile I love reading any kinds of books, plays, etc. I love how you get lost in another world when reading.
Mark of Athena and Last Olympian biggrin

3,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My absolutly favor by the time is Guilty Pleasures. I really enjoy Anita Blake, who is absolutly not sweet and nice. I'd like this idea of the mean charakter.
My favorite book is:

Darkwood
I love horror and thriller books. Most of my favorites are by Stephen King.
These are my top 5:
1. Duma Key - Stephen king
2. American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis
3. The House - Bentley Little
4. Salem's Lot - Stephen King
5. Rot & Ruin - Benny Imura

16,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*Pulls hair* Where do I start?!?!
Captains Courageous - Rudyard Kipling
A few from the In Death series by JD Robb
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Animal Farm - George Orwell
So many more, but I think those may have tickled me the most pink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff