Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I heart Stephanie Meyer's, Twilight series and the Hunger Games heart wink 4laugh

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Miss-Shade
Instead of people making a million of these, how about we all post in here what our favorite book is?

Here are some of mine:
The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Milk Run by Sarah Mlynowski

and hey, no spamming in here please?!

My favorite books are the Ugly trilogy, After, When she was good, angela's ashes, and the bleach books<3
Can't decide. I like

Shiver, Linger, Forever
Kiss - By Ted Dekker
The Help

idk, a lot

Andrew Davidson's The Gargoyle.

If you are a fan of Dante's Inferno, history, or romance, or even if you like none of these things, I would recommend this book. It has something in it for everyone and is incredibly well written. Even if it does not fall into your realm of usual literature, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

If anyone else is a fan and would like to chat (read: fawn hopelessly) over it, I welcome the chat.

Among my other favorites are Looking for Alaska by John Green, anything by Brandon Sanderson, Macbeth and The Iliad.

I'm currently reading George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones series and LOVING every second of it.

Welp, this concludes this much too short episode of fawning over every/any book I can get my hands on.
Happy reading! heart

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Flip by Martyn Bedford. I really enjoyed. It's a great psychological thriller, I always enjoy thrillers.
my favorite book is the one with a vampire and...jk.none
Mine is definitely the Hourglass door heart heart heart heart

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
The Phantom of the Opera
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Clockwork Angel

. . . to name a few.

Demonic Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Good Omens and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are my top favorites as of recently. Both are very stellar books and are worth the read.
I have so many favorites but I guess there are a few that never change (they will always be my favorites)

1) The Book of Pellinor series by Alison Croggon
2) Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
3) Tithe by Holly Black
4)The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan

Love these books with all of my being
the sword of truth series by terry goodkind is amazing. the first book is called the wizards first rule.the girl with the dragon tattoo series is good too and very intense.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Iron Druid Chronocles is well written series that my best friend introduced me to. If you alread like either the Percy Jackson series or The Dresden Files then you will enjoy the Iron Druid Chronicles. The first book is called Hounded.

Dapper Dabbler

Shadows on the Moon - Zoe Marriott
White Fang - Jack London
Forest - Sonya Hartnett
Black Beauty - Anna Sewell
and probably many more.
East of Eden by John Steinbeck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash