Aged Noob

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lord of the Rings. - J.R.R. Tolkien
Neuromancer - William Gibson
The Divine Comey - Dante
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. My fave book.
I love too many books. I'm an avid reader.
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
harry potter
lord of the rings
sweet valley high
them are my favourite series
My favorite books are Pheonix Rising and A Clockwork Orange...they are both strange, but EXTREMELY good. I like most books, except for the ones where they are extremely boring in rhe beginning, how are you supposed to get into a book when the beginning is dull's ville? eek
i like tuck ever lasting and other ones
I like the books by Lemony Snicket, A Series of Unfortunate Events.
The Book of the New sun
(composed of the volumes The Shadow of the Torturer,The Claw of the Concilliator,The Sword of the Lictor,andThe Citadel of the Autarch)
By Gene Wolfe.
The man is a genius. As is Neil Gaiman. As was Mervyn Peake.
My favorite book is a child called it.if you havent heard or read it it is about a boy named david who is physically and mentally abused by his drunken mother.And it is a true story trust me i even cried at the tragic ending.I'll give you a more detailed story.David lives with his ither 3 brothers and his father.at first things are great but one day things tsrted going down hill.His mother started yelling and hitting him.Then it went to a gas chamber in the bathroom.no one would help.His father soon stopped trying and abandoned him.it was up to his own self to try and protect himself.until the end when the nurse finally gets enogh evedence and david gets sent free in a fost er home.two other books were made they are called the lost boy and a man named dave.trust me the book is so detailed and envolved once you start it is hard to stop.dfavid soon had to steal food from other kid and the store even the school's lunch freezer.he had to wear rags to school and never got bathed.he had to sleep in a cold basment or under the table.
My favorite books are:

Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Silmarillion, The Hobbit by John Runald Reuel Tolkien
Dracula by Bram Stroker( Excellent, but completely not agree with stupid Van Helsing Movie, Van Helsins was old, not young)
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Dafoe
Be a Happy Teenager by Andrew Matthews

And right now Im reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Iterview with the vampire, the trilogies
I like J.R.R Tolkin Books, J.K Rowling Books and Holes mostly action and magic books
the sisterhood of the traveling pants
The Lord Of The Rings books by J.R.R Tolkein

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas