Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorit Kenyon book is called Acheron. Yes it gets into detail about his life, but its jamed packed with action, romance, and very humorious. He seams like a jerk at first, but you find out why he acts that way. Its a very good read. Tell me what your favorit one of hers is.

7,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pieversity 200
Sins of the Night.... with Alexion & Danger. It was the first one I ever read and I still love it the most. I keep wishing Alexion was in more of the rest of the books. I also like Devil May Cry, when Acheron finds out he has a daughter.
Oh i know, and when he gets steaming mad at the, quote from Simi, "Heffer goddess" is even better, she shouldn't have kept it from him, even though she tried she still should have just kept telling him.
Gahh... I love them all, but I guess my top, top favorite would be Night Play. It was pure love!
oh yes, it sure was, so was night embrace, course im a fan of the Celt anyday smile
Oh GOD!!!
Thats too hard.....I love them all....at least how far I have gotten
I just finished Ravyn's book.

Plus I loved the League Series!
She needs to right more books....three wasn't enough.

Friendly Phantom

I love them all equally it's so hard to pick one as a top favorite xd
So I'm apart of a guild called Dark- Hunters. If you are interested, look it up and see if you want to join. Most of our beloved characters are in use and you would have to ask, but you can make your own.

Fluffy Cat

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fff, there's no way to pick one favorite... They're all so amazing! I thought nothing could be sadder than Acheron's story, but boy did Styxx prove me wrong... Nick's (er, Ambrose's, I guess...) D-H book will probably be my favorite, though. I just want to hug him~

Toxic Friend

Is she the one who wrote Harry Potter?

Wild Mystic

Bad Moon rising is good.
It's a tie between Styxx, Dance with the Devil and Night Play. Though the feelings I get for Styxx are pretty intense. I love Nick/Ambrose so much as well.

zachearys

@zachearys: Nope. You're thinking of J.K Rowling, hun.

In a relationship with davidmerwin

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
her chronicles of nick series... i've tried reading her other works... they just too easy to put down and not pick up again... like for a really long time if not ever.
where as with the chronicles of nick i am impatiently waiting for the 5th book to come out.

x-Burden's Partner

Ghostly Investigator

23,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I'd have to say it's Devil May Cry, honestly. Sin and Kat. It was the first one I listened to (I'm an audiobook person for a number of reasons), and even though I've started the rest of the series, DMC is the one I remember the best and like the most.
I love Sin's last comment about telling Artemis she's going to be a grandmother!
And I love how awkward Artemis was about telling Acheron she was pregnant. No fan of the B_tch Goddess am I.

Purified Shounen

Night Play is my favorite, simply because I adore Fang. To be fair it was the only book that I read in the entire series. I got about half way through Dance with the Devil, before I fell asleep and my kitten shredded the book. Still, Night Play is a book I pick up almost weekly, despite having memorized it This post will likely be edited when I ask my mum what her favorite story is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff