Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
rocket drive
-Summer Sisters, Judy Blume (I'm pretty sure I bawled at the end of that)
-The Lorax, Dr. Seuss
-A Child Called It
-Love You Forever, Robert Munsch

I didn't cry, but I really was touched by the book, "A child called 'it'". It was a sad book, but I just was in shock from the horror that the young man went through. Maybe I was just paralyzed...
-Flowers for Algernon
-Harry Potter -7

I didn't cry but I was sad in
-The Giver
-Harry Potter-6
Prisoner of Conscience by Susan R. Matthews
The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
new moon by stephenie meyer
and i think that's the only one
1. The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles- Julie Andrews Edwards
2. Where the Red Fern Grows-Wilson Rawls
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe-CS. Lewis
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince-JK Rowling
6. Dune- Frank Herbert

There are others, but these are all I could think of at 1 am.

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
This is going to sound really stupid, but the only book I cried after reading was Peter Pan. I mean most people wouldn't think that would be a sad book, but I built up what I thought Peter Pan was like and the story completely destroyed my image of him. I mean the disney movie didn't give him the right personality.
Starman - Sara Douglass

That book had a really sad ending if you've read the other 2 books
the rag and bone shop sad
I'm unashamed,

Blood and Chocolate
Twilight
and i'm only half way through New Moon and i've cried twice already.

I'm gonna show my scars...
Ken Follet, The columns of the earth. But I dunno, if that was the original title, I read it in German. And, well yeah, Harry Potter, too and some more I can't remember now.
At First Sight- Nicholas Sparks I fkning sobbed for two hours. lakjfler.

The Notebook-Nicholas Sparks- I just thought it was sweet, and the ending was really sad to me.

Harry Potter 6- Well, I almost cried. But of course I already knew he was going to die because everyone was like OMFGG!!11 HE DIESss IN ITTT Before anyone actually reads it. >[

Daniel's Story- I remember my teacher was reading it in class and I had to fight with everything I had not to burst out crying. xD

Go Ask Alice- That's really a good book. I remember getting mad when I was done reading it because the ending dissapointed me, but it really makes you think about somethings.

Flowers for Algernon-Wow. I cried so much harder on the movie than the book, but it still depresses me. We were watching it in class and everyone was laughing at Charlie, while I'm just sitting there, sobbing in the corner. I'm emotional like that, and I was furious with my class for the rest of that semister.

There's probably more. -shrug-
Dark Angel Series ~ 3 books
PitylessSoul
Starman - Sara Douglass

That book had a really sad ending if you've read the other 2 books

Sara Douglass writes some dark stuff ~ Did you know she continued with this series? From the top of my head....try Sinner.
Flowres for Algernon..no,really..i cried a bit..

Outcast of Redwall-It was Sad when Veil was Banished and Skarlath died..*sniff*

The Lorax, Dr. Seuss..We had a Science test and this was an example..We had to read the story from a booklet,But it kinda made me cry..*Kicks Once-ler* you deserved it..
Pretty any romance I have ever read. The prob is, then all the guys i hang out with (95% of my friends are guys), all think it is like, a HUGE turn on. I hate men... -.- Except my BF, he is PERFECTOIN!! (I.M.O.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff