Welcome to Gaia! ::

default_lost
Of Mice and Men made me cry. The ending was so sad. crying
    Agh! How could I forget to mention this one in my first post??

You're right, it's so sad! gonk I was the only one in my grade nine english class who enjoyed reading it.. >.> Freaks, they just didn't appreciate a good book.

In fact, so few people actually read the book that our teacher brought in the movie instead. Haha, Gary Sinise was in it. I love him.
hibari amano
books that have a person dying... except if its the villain who died or a less mentioned character...
    I cry for villains AND less noted characters.

3nodding They're fictional people too, you know.

Or animals/hybrids/plants/machines/trees/cookies/etc.. sweatdrop

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
Where the Red Fern Grows. Completely broke my heart.
Quite a few have:
Speak
Catalyst
Bridge to Terribithia
A Walk To Remember
Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes (i didnt fully cry but just about ans i'm still readin this but its sad)
A Child Called It (real or not real it made me cry and almost sick)
umm and i know theres a few others but I can't think of them right now... cry crying
The one and only book that has ever made me cry was The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.

Read it.
Harry Potter: HBP and OotP
Inkspell
The Outsiders
Where the Red Fern Grows
Memoirs of a Geisha
All books make me cry. When I'm on the home-stretch in the book... I just want to bawl. The adventure's almost over... my time with the characters is ending... everything's resolved... the characters go their seperate ways... *tear*
Hp books 5 and 6

Lion witch and wardrobe: aslan! stupid lion....made me cry!

Eldest when brom kicked the bucket

JRR tolkens Lord of the Rings *sniffles* its always the old wizards....

Perfume

Series of unfourtunate events!

Memoirs of a Geshia

Speak

Reading is emotinaly unheathy....
I'm reading a book called Tory's Tuesday, about two girls in a German death camp, I'm barely into it and it's making me cry, and I know it's only going to get worse cry

Muscular Cutie-Pie

The Perks of being a WallFlower made me cry. emo
Bridge To Terabithia was the first book that made me cry ever. I think I was around eight or nine. Soon after Where The Red Fern Grows got me. Reading everyone else's lists reminded that A Child Called It not only made me cry but messed me up a whole lot. *shudder* I'm still not okay after that one.

There have been several books that have made me cry that I just can't remember.

The most recent one was Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. I was a bit embarrassed since I was in front of my family at the time, but then I talked to one of my friends a day later who was still crying. She cried non-stop for three days.
I can't remeber all of the books that make me cry, but Narnia because of the religous Jesus dying for us, Bride To Terabirthia, and I think Gaurdian Of Honor-I think I cried readsing that. If I did, probably because of deaths or almost having the main character die.
Sana-Chan302
bump
yay!! i made that Ode-to-edward signature with paint! yay!! oh, and a book that made me cry was guitar girl by...by...forgot.
Memoirs of a Geshia
Where The Red Fern Grows
The Outsiders(Oh man did this one make me cry!It was in class too!In my head I was screaming,"JOHNNY,WHYYYYY!?!?!?!" wink
When I was younger I used to cry every time someone died. For example "Anne of Green Gables" and other parts about Anne's adventures.
Now I am rather incredibly sad when I finish some books, but I cry sometimes too:
- "Attic" W.Wasilewska (I'm sure no one knows that old Polish book ^_~) Sad story about the orphans.
- HP
- "The Little Prince"
- "Roselynn"
- "About a dog which took a train" (I was really young and it was shock for me, I remember when my mum cheered me up)
- "Kalamburka" Malgorzata Musierowicz
I don't remember the rest but I am sure that there are more...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff