• Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Marley and Me. crying

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I cried during The Little Prince when he died, I was in class with tears streaming down my face, it was so embarrassing. It's the only book I really cried at, other books have made me teary eyed or had a few tears, this one had me crying for real
For some strange reason, "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury made me cry. It just made me so sad, and I don't even understand why! I'd hate to live in a world like theirs...
The most recent one that I can remember is The Scarlet Letter.
Recently?

I was rereading The City of Glass.

I cried because I was happy and I just wanted a love like this.. Just a snippet of the part: "She laced her fingers through his. "Good night,' she whisper. With their hands clasped like children in a fairy tale, she fell asleep beside him in the dark."

Or I cried because of a sad part between Valentine and Jace. Snippet: "She saw Valentine sink to the ground and pull Jace onto his lap as if Jace were still very small and could be easily held. He drew him close and rocked him, he lowered his face and pressed it against Jace's shoulder, and Clary thought for a moment that he might even been crying, but when he lifted his head, Valentine's eyes were dry, "My son,' he whispered. "My boy'.."

I balled my eyes out at that last scene. If you've read the books you know why. heart
"Magic's Pawn" and "Magic's Price", 1st and 3rd in a trilogy by Mercedes Lackey, both made me cry pretty fraking hard crying The first one is just really sad and the second one is very bitter sweet. I definitly sugest them to anyone who wants an emotional book. There's a good amount of finding out who you are, dealing with said discoveries, and dealing with death of someone you love.
When I was little I read 'The Two Princesses of Bamarre' and I couldn't stop crying when one of the princesses dies of a disease called The Grey Death and urges her sister to marry. OMG IT WAS SO SAD!!!!

Beloved Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
A Song of Ice and Fire and the Malazan Books of the Fallen series' have made me bawl

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A lot of books have made me cry and I don't think I can name them all but some major ones are Bridge to Terabithia, Fang (Maximum Ride Series), and Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires Series)

Versatile Prophet

mintiswirl
I cried during The Little Prince when he died

^^that and Deadhouse Gates and Memories of Ice both by Steven Erikson

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
plenty of books! especially Daughter of China by Hope Flinchbaugh because it was so emotional. But I also cry when I get to the end of a series and the author just kills off the main character or something like that...
'The Last Herald Mage' trilogy and 'Brightly Burning', both by Mercedes Lackey, made me cry because the main characters go through so much CRAP, then their life gets better because they find a place where they're happy and fit in, and then they die!

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
I bawled my eyes out at the end of My Name is Asher Lev.

The ending of Fight Club also gets me every time, when Marla bursts into the building with all the cancer patients.

Timid Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I cried when i read A Tale of Two Cities by C. Dickens sad
Impulse and Burned by Ellen Hopkins

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash