Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1571 1572 1573 > >> >>> »|

I am currently reading Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.
Chainfire, the latest book in the Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind
I just finished Heavier Than Heaven: A biography of Kurt Cobain by Charles. R. Cross today. I'm planning on starting Fast Food Nation either today or tomorrow.

Mysterious Traveler

46,475 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I'm reading Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Lousie Renninson.
I'm in the middle of Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens, The Tontineby Thomas Costain, and Les Miserablesby Victor Hugo. Yep, I multi-task. 3nodding
Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan...and next I'm reading The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien...and then Dracula by Bram Stoker...and then before Harry Potter 6 comes out I'm rereading the whole series...
"Mayada" by Jean Sasson.
I just finished reading 1984...

so I'm in between books right now.
I'm reading "Black" by Ted Dekker. Really good book I just haven't had the time to finish it.. biggrin So I've been staying away from the library and the bookstore otherwise I'll end up with like 10 books to read and I don't have enough time to read alot anymore.. sad

Beloved Gawker

I've got a page folded down in almost every book on my shelf.

The book I was most currently reading was The Silver Chair (I love the Chronicles of Narnia--they're a bit cheesy now that I read them with a cynical, jaded mind, but I still love them.)
I'm like Cats for Missiles. I'm between books again. Just finished The Resturant at the end of the Universe by Douglass Adams and I might start Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson. *Huggles book* I love his books. xd
The Da Vinci's Code By Dan Brown. I still haven't finish yet. I'm half way through it yet its so good.

Valiant Prophet

Right now, I'm reading: I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings.

School stuffs..yep.
Right now I'm reading The Bone Collector-Jeffery Deaver. Second time I've read it, it's just too good.
Hat Master: I never had to read that for school, but I did borrow it from an english teacher. Oddly enough, not my english teacher.. Then there's a couple more after that, but I don't remember the names.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff