Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

Im currently reading Stranger - the change series- by Rachel and Sherwood. I like post-apocolyptic books. i like Gone series by Michael Grant and his other book The Messenger of Fear. I also like the Skulduggery Pleasant series, the shift series by Kim Curran and so much more. :3

Gracious Gekko

Occult America: the Secret History of How Mysticism Shaped Our Nation.
It's quite interesting, I enjoy reading about history (especially lesser-known ones), but to be honest I was expecting more of a focus on the more macabre side of occult and Spiritualism such as seances, Ouija, table-tapping, and weird tori death-obsession. This book is a bit less morbidly sensationalist and rather more closely lumps occultism to New Age sort of philosophy and Eastern religions. But interesting, nonetheless.

High-functioning Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
Currently trying to finish up with Keigo Higashino's Detective Galileo series with the second book 'Salvation of a Saint'. I was hooked on his first book 'The Devotion of Suspect X' that I could't put it down. I practically head straight to the school library every time I have free period so that I could continue where I left off.

Angelic Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Edward 100
I wish there was an active book guild. The ones I found have been dead for years. Anyone want to help me get one going?

Versatile Lunatic

HellpuppyMelinda
Some may say that Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder...

Right now I'm reading J.R. Ward The Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Avenged!

...but the Rose will always be beautiful.

J.R. Ward is my absolute favorite. The entire Black Dagger Brotherhood series is amazing. I absolutely adore John, Blay, Qhuinn and Zsadist.

Ethereal Doll

23,775 Points
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Rereading this one: The Tokyo Zodiac Murder by Soji Shimada

Profitable Tycoon

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
I'm Currently reading city of ashes The mortal instruments series and It's awesome..

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Profitable Tycoon

5,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
kori pookie
Hello everyone. This is actually my first post! I love to read and I read mostly fantasy chronicles. They are verry awesome! Some of my favorites: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events; The Legend of Earthsea; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Harry Potter Series; His Dark Material ^-^!! And now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Well, tell me what you think and what you're reading! Talk to you all later. *kRb*

"That's what she said."

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
Homer The Iliad

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
mSlMD
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Love that book

Anxious Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
kori pookie
Hello everyone. This is actually my first post! I love to read and I read mostly fantasy chronicles. They are verry awesome! Some of my favorites: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events; The Legend of Earthsea; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Harry Potter Series; His Dark Material ^-^!! And now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Well, tell me what you think and what you're reading! Talk to you all later. *kRb*

Hello. Your favourites sound awesome and I'd love to read The Legend of Earthsea myself. I'm reading Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas.
I'm currently (re)reading the Ender's Game series. It's one of the best sci-fi series out there, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

Rainbow Nerd

Now reading Crown of Embers by Rae Carson.
Just finished The Liveship Traders Trilogy yesterday and am already on chapter 3 of Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed. Fantasy definitely needs more diversity.

Quote:
J.R. Ward is my absolute favorite. The entire Black Dagger Brotherhood series is amazing. I absolutely adore John, Blay, Qhuinn and Zsadist

My sister reads that series, I believe I bought her 2 of them for her birthday. Personally, I cannot read that series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff