Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

I'm reading Hannibal, by Ross Leckie.
After this book, I plan to re-read the Harry Potter books again.

Agile Mage

4,700 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The Return Of The King (LotR) ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 ~ Richard Paul Evans
Brave New World ~ Aldous Huxley

Fatcat

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan.
My own to Dime store magic

Shadowy Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Black Count by Tom Reiss. It's about Alexandre Dumas' badass father Thomas-Alexander Dumas. His life and exploits lent inspiration for The Count of Monte Cristo!
midnight's children- Salman Rushdie

Questionable Tactician

Aloha from Hell by Kadrey
Allegaiant by Veronica Roth
Currently reading three books at the moment. Main one at current time being Bram Strokers Dracula. The first one I think. Second being Stephen King's Desperation. And the final book being Halo: Contact Harvest. razz
I am currently reading Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

I am also going to be reading two books (The Fallen Prince and The Marked Son) by Shea Berkley.

When I am done with Infinity I am going to begin Ender's Game because of the new movie coming out at the beginning of next month.

Extragalactic Cosmonaut

The Client by John Grisham.
I've also got a few Doctor Who novels laying around that I plan to start reading soon.

Loyal Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I've read a lot of books the one I love is Blindsided and Stung, Every soul a Star, Bar code prophecy and more. Blindsided is about this girl who is going blind and has to go to this school for the blind she doesn't want to be blind but she does it's sad but she goes through lots of hardships

Loyal Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh yea forgot to add Enchanted and False Prince
I love False prince it reminds me of an anime I've watched. Enchanted kind of reminds me of the 12 Dancing Princesses

Conservative Capitalist

kole_dust2dust
Right now I'm reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. And reading "selected stories" out of a Complete Poetry and Stories by Edgar Allan Poe book. Ya, it's good

I absolutely love Edgar Allan Poe's work. I inherited from my great grand father when he died, The Raven 1st Printing 1845, my dad got it appraised, it's worth around $5,000. That got the ball rolling and I've been collecting Poe ever since. My newest find was The Works of Edgar Allen Poe Ten Volume Book Set Commemorative 1st Edition 1904, worth around $400.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff